PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

To Nimbassa! (Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

Whit's AvatarWhit
Fabien loved visiting Unova. For one, it was the home of his adopted father, and second, he absolutely adored Pokemon Musicals. They were much different than contests or showcases, where the trainer was completely backstage. For someone who got a little nervous in front of others without a good helping of berry juice to lower his anxiety, these were perfect. Plus, he could always use to earn more accessories to help him out later in future contests. He stood on Route Four, trying to sheild his eyes from the occasional blow of dust as the construction workers continued their project. It was rather loud and uncomfortable for him, so he clutched his Skitty close to him, petting her for comfort. "I don't like this--" he says to her. "It's going to be hard to get through here-- maybe we should've just gone to Driftveil and headed east."
Visit my Art Shop!
292 / 17628 Flying Gems
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
Venus looked out across the desert. Or tried to anyway, the dust and sand blowing trough made it hard to see more than an arms distance away. With a sigh, she thought that she would have more luck tripping over some poor trubbish or sandile than actually spotting one. She tried walking into the sand to sneak up on the pokemon to observe them, but she wasn't really coordinated enough to not stumble through the sand. The eevee moving around on her shoulder certainly didn't help. "Maybe we should just go to the city and try again when the weather is better?" She asked the eevee and received a tired nod.
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Whit's AvatarWhit
overhearing someone near, Fabien debated on asking for help. he could use it but he was rather shy and didnt like confrontation. Petting his skitty for encouragement, he approaches the stranger. “Excuse me mademoiselle, are you heading to nimbassa?”
"Hmm? Oh hello there. Yes, we are headed to the pokemon center to get some rest. Would you like to join us?" She turned to the polite stranger with a smile. Eevee chirped a greeting, mostly to the skitty.
Whit's AvatarWhit
The skitty mewed back in return, and Fabien anxiously nodded. He was a tad afraid of pokemon centers due to a bad experience but maybe hed just part ways early, if it wouldnt seem too rude. “I’d appreciate it. All this construction is making me really nervous.”
"I must admit, im not too fond of the construction work either. All the noise is scaring away the pokemon." She started walking towards the city, content in the knowledge that the stranger would follow. Speaking of... "My apologies, I didn't introduce myself. I am Venus, and no I am not affiliated with team rocket or plasma or anything like that." She said with a slight smile.
Whit's AvatarWhit
"The pokemon aren't the only one's it's scaring." He attempted to joke. Really, his pokemon were more calm than he was about it all. He followed behind, stubby legs making his pace slightly slower than Venus'. "Nice to meet you, Mademoiselle. My name is Fabien. I' m not affiliated with team flare." He smiled in return. He ALMOLST was afilliated with Team Flare, but he got rejected.
Huffing a laugh at the jokes, she noticed her travel companion falling behind and slowed her pace a bit. As much as Venus enjoyed the jokes, Eevee did not. With the shake of the head, she jumped off her shoulder and ran up ahead. Just as well really. At least Eevee had some sense of direction. Venus was just as lost as Fabien without Eevee leading the way. Of course, she was so lost in thought that she wasn't really paying much attention to her surroundings.
Whit's AvatarWhit
Fabien noticed Eevee run ahead and that Venus seemed lost in thought, so he gently spoke up. "Mademoiselle-- Your eevee just ran off that way, I'm afriad it'll get lost!" Skitty perket up its head from it's napping position and looked around. Eevee wasn't where it was previously. It meowed in concern.
Venus gave a small smile at their concern. "Don't worry, she does that sometimes. Just follow along after her. She is the one that knows the way to the city after all." She was half tempted to pet the skitty's to calm it a bit but thought better of it. Instead, she tried to look at the ground to hopefully avoid tripping.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page