PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How can I get legendary pokemon?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
Greetings. I am started this game yesterday, so there's many things I don't know. In here, legendary pokemon appears by hatch eggs? My some favorite pokemon is legendary(such as Niholego, kyogre...) but there cannot breed, usually. How can I get legendary pokemon in here?
Koreanraichu (=me) Cheddar cheese burn raichu Caramel raichu Nutella custard raichu
Yay's AvatarYay
Have you checked the wiki yet?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
MagicFlareon's AvatarMagicFlareon
You can unlock 'summon items' once you unlock them you have a chance to get one from a box. You can use a lucky seal to get one from a box. Sorry if I'm not good at explaining ;-; you should check the wiki
  • potm
  • advertising
  • credit
pokemon of the month! started april2019
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +683,631
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
flareon sprite is in pokémon platinum//flareon(c) gamefreak/nintendo
Avatar is artwork from an umbreon Pokémon card, 2013 promo. Credit to Pokémon company art team/gamefreak/Pokémon company
Koreanraichu's AvatarKoreanraichu
I have to summon first, you mean? Okay, thank you.
Yay's AvatarYay
Yeah, that's the only way you can hatch legendaries by yourself. But you can also buy them from people either from stuff they post on their profile or the trade forums. Or you can create your own thread after you find your footing and are able to have extra money to buy things.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page