PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding question

Forum Index > Core > Help >

bcxers's Avatarbcxers
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer quite yet. I've found two Puppods and as they are my dreamies, I've wanted to breed them. Is this possible? Thanks in advance !! <3
Niet's AvatarNiet
Do they have an Egg Group? If so, they can breed!
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gladion's AvatarGladion
Basically what Niet said-- Fakemon from Tournaments aren't able to breed for the first two seasons that they're available, but after that, they get an Egg Group and are able to breed. Puppod are in the Amorphous Egg Group, so they can indeed breed, but their breeding rate will likely be very difficult and require a lot of clicking. So be prepared for it to take a while to produce eggs!
from mgsv phantom pain
epic!
bcxers's Avatarbcxers
Thank you both, I was just quite worried as I had luck with the previous pokes I had been breeding because they were a ton easier to get to produce eggs and my Puppods haven't produced anything yet. Just didn't want to have false hope and continue clicking forever! Again, thanks for the info!! I look forward to making a ton of tiny goo puppies :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page