PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fusion Revolution! [RP]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

scørkãjï's Avatarscørkãjï

DM post/startup!

A huddle gathered around, where a nervous pokemon was sititing atop a pedestal. The Lilligant with frost creeping across her darker mint-green leaves. She breathed. "I am here to discuss the world we live in." A few of the upperclassmon gave a glare. "THe world- it's unfair. what makes these fusions any different then us?" a roar of mixed emotions was given. she sighed, looking for the few fusions in the crowd.
pfp made by me, edit of official Liepard sprite just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen previously known as kajiban!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Starofnights's AvatarStarofnights
Sluger roared while cutting through the crowd to get to the front. “She’s right! Every day I see many fusions attacked verbally and physiclly by you “upperclassmon”!”
My clans Please Click (Pfp by Mucka33) Check out these shops!
If sluger looked around- he would notice something in a nearby alleyway. A shiny liepard attempting to scratch into a Dratini-magneton hyrbid. However, it had a almost metal skin, and through the one eye and lack of mouth- seemed relatively bored and unphased. Would sluger continue participating in the debate or would he save his fellow fusion who didn't seem to be in harm at all? The lilligant went to open her mouth before a shiny Treecko yelled out. "why would we care what a delta has to stay? yes, you may not be a fusion but supporting them makes you as nefarious as them!"
Noi's AvatarNoi
Another fusion was perched on the back of one of the desk chairs. Hazel had just hopped in and listened to the Liligant for a minute- but that one insult towards that poor delta was all it took to make her snap. "Oh, so it's deltas now?! Who's next!? Melans? Albinos?" Oooh how she wished there wasn't anyone here. She had the type advantage- she could divebomb him with a bunch of pecks and teach him a real lesson! Too many witnesses here right now though. "Hey, you know what else isn't normal?! Shinies! I'd totally join in on that one." She adds with a glare.
The lilligant wen to speak, before a yonger voice cut her off and jumped onto the pedestal. He seemed to have the body of a litten, some appearences of Klefki and a few parts of fur that were... Shiny Zorua? "y'know what? I'm shiny AND a fusion! does that make me 'middle-class' or as on either end of the spectrum as anybody else of my types? Just because upperclassmon normally breed with those of their own species doesn't mean those who don't and are proud of their children should be shunned for-" The lilligant sighed. "Okay everybody, the meeting's over. I've figured it out. We're never going to get anywhere past this" "not until all the fusions are eliminated for good!" now both fusions had a choice- would they fight the treecko- or leave peacefully?
”Listen to you Mr. Treecko, and that shiny liepard attacking that fusion in the alley! I want to resolve this peacefuly, but that’s up to you. Fight or leave.” Sluger says with a bluge in his throat.
THe Liepard was too far away, and the treeko just seemed to scoff. The shiny fusion jumped off the pedestal, looking at tad bit dissapointed. THe lilligant had left... but where?
”Whatever.” Sluger said leaving for his treehouse. (Forgot to mention he lived in a treehouse.)
Meanwhile, Skylar had only just arrived, along with her younger adoptive sibling, Zak. "What'd we miss?" asked the Meowstic fusion, putting her paw on her hip. Zak clambered up to her shoulder. "I think we missed everything," Zak commented. (I actually named Skylar's sibling after my own Surfing Pichu, although it doesn't quite work since the lil fella in my party already evolved The reference still works though)
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
milove's Avatarmilove
Illuna had heard the racket and was now looking in the window curiously. Lots of strong Pokemon in there.. She shivered and watched as other strange looking Pokemon roared at a frosted Lilligant. Some were fighting for her and others were fighting against her, but Illuna couldn't hear what they were fighting about. She looked around before finding an open window and slipped in, whether somebody saw her or not, she didn't know, but she stood in the corner, ready to listen before acting.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page