PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

👻 NeverEnding Nightmare (May 2019) 👻

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 303132

Necr0wmancer's AvatarNecr0wmancer
Not a bad day of all days to have Rus 5 times though oh my goodness-
Summon Hunts
142/500 Helix Orbs
146/500 Steel Statues
Elsa's AvatarElsa
60k+ interactions today which isn't much but bro i want rus so bad i've been trying so hard xD
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Avatar comissioned by me, created by:p0zuda (Permission) Insidious is a guild I'm apart of in other games!
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
<<< Someone who powered thorough hatching full Frill+Drifloons, plus lab reloads with close to 200k interactions + 1 rus yesterday Today I won't be online much.. But good luck to you all~ I will still try to max out all adopts later at night..
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 7330 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
D33RG0D5's AvatarD33RG0D5
Ok all trades that were donations I finnally got them all done thanks for everyne being so kind to wait ^^ I added everyone that posted too so im up to date with that too XD Will be tossing grass ghost eggies in for you all soon too ^^ --- - if im slow to reply to any pms / messages I am proable resting I appolgize I just had a needle treatment done to my skin so I am out of it hahaha but im clicking slowly. Im around just proise not igorning anyone just resting I promise!
Buying these summons if you have any please pm me to work something out.
× 228 / 5000
× 20 / 1000
× 3 / 1000
× 3 / 1000
melodysangel's Avatarmelodysangel
I do intend to donate--ive just been busy trying ot catch up on everything ^^' Send me a reminder if I forget?

QUOTE originally posted by melodysangel

I do intend to donate--ive just been busy trying ot catch up on everything ^^' Send me a reminder if I forget?
Sure thing I can remind ya if you like ^^ Take your time you have a bit :D
*dumps 1k+ pumkaboo eggs and few drifloon eggs to the shelter* Someone tell me what's the current rank 100's score in the tournament, please? I dread returning to PFQ in few hours and finding myself kicked out of top 100 >_<

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

*dumps 1k+ pumkaboo eggs and few drifloon eggs to the shelter* Someone tell me what's the current rank 100's score in the tournament, please? I dread returning to PFQ in few hours and finding myself kicked out of top 100 >_<
2800 ish is teh 100th place im not even able to catch up lol XD but yeah thats teh 100th place thou ^^
I am back home and starting to mass-click.. ...Now why are there so many people who clicked me +500 times? With my promise to return all 500+ interactions with field click.. Poor my fingers.
PrincessPika's AvatarPrincessPika

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

I am back home and starting to mass-click.. ...Now why are there so many people who clicked me +500 times? With my promise to return all 500+ interactions with field click.. Poor my fingers.
Oh boy... I dunno why there are so many people that mass-clicked you, maybe they noticed that you'd click back roughly 1:1 and want levels for their pokemon in fields without knowing how many other people would do that and thus how hard it would be for you to click them all back?
Stuff I'm after: Any Unown form I don't have, any Vivillon or Maravol pattern I don't have, a shiny charm box, some shiny charms, some Darecare passes or any currencies. "For the buds we regard in their coats of palest pink, In sweet memoriam, bloom as black as ink."
Lyrics from this song.

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page