PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Be The Star- A Contest RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

“I guess so, where’d ya see them last” Logan loved finding Pokémon
Avatar Durant AFD pokemon showdown ‘Heh Kevin Durant’ *Deltarune comes out*Me: My life just got Deltaruined +*^Journal^*+ Please rp with me?
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
"Oh, thank goodness! My partner is a..uh..oh, I forgot! I have a horrible memory... all I remember is it's colored like something straight out of Mexico. If you see anything like that, bring them back to me!" ((heh try to guess who I'm describing))
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
I don’t know anything about Mexico? Is it an American country? We don’t learn that stuff where I live
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond looked qt the bulliten borud and say the looking for a newbie groomer one "i think im going to choose this one i have no skill in grooming pokemon"diamond said taking the looking for a newbie groomer gently off
The poster of the groomer notice was alerted their notice was taken so he walked over to where Diamond was. "You took my request? Thanks. I'm trying to get my Vulpix ready for a Contest but nothing I do seems to work. Could you try sorting something for her?" He hands over the Vulpix and waits for a response. ----------------- A odd voice fills Logan's head randomly. I see you have troubles with figuring out this pokemon, hm? If you give me a small or medium gem then a hint will be in order. The better the gem, the better the hint. Of course, you can always try alone. ((will you donate a gem? Just send non gift trade if yes.))
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
"i will try but i have no skill but i saw my mom do it alot with my pokemon"diamind said getting her brudh ready to groom the vulpixis hair/fur
“Oh did your Pokémon happen to be a hawlucha? I think I saw one earlier” she wasn’t sure but she had done her research
"T-that's it! I only forgot the species, heheh... anyway, can you try finding him please? Or go to where you last saw him? I'd do anything to get him back!"

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page