PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Through the portal: A Pokemon Adventure

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

FunnyCat117's AvatarFunnyCat117

Blurb

What Would You Do If Were In The Pokemon Universe? Sophia Greenleaf is an normal girl, living in a world where Pokemon are nothing more than stories. But one day, Sophia finds herself in the Pokemon universe, and she was a Pokemon herself! Sophia learns about this mysterious place, but danger is lurking everywhere...

Prologue

In a unknown land, though the fields where no-one lives, A huge cave stood there, biger than any cave or mountain. Inside the cave, a absol stood guard of a small bottle, a small bottle called the 'Prison Bottle'. The Absol was in it's mega form, making sure no-one gets anywhere near the small bottle. And no-one has gotten near it - no - no-one had gotten near it. Suddenly, a lound crack came from one of the walls. The Absol jumped, and brased himself for attack. But then there was no following sound. The Absol had just calmed himself down when one of the sides of the cave collapsed. The Absol turned towards the colabsed wall to see a pack of Hydreigons, Deinos and Zweilouses charging towards him. He spread his wings, and flew up and shot a shadow ball towards the Pokemon. They scattered, yelping and yowling, and the Absol sent some Night Slashes towards the Hydreigons. He countinued attack the pack until they had all scattered away. "What are you doing!" a voice hissed. The Absol flew down to the ground where a Hoopa floated into the cave. "Oh look," he teased, floating around the Absol "The little Absol is going to save everyone" The Hoopa floated close to the Prison Bottle. "Would you mind..." he snached the bottle "If I just take this?" The Absol yowled and attacked the Hoopa. The Hoopa skillfuly doged and tellaported though his ring. "Goodbye!" He laughed.
Thank you to Mollin for my icon :3 My Shop
xD put it on your profile for more views
Story Art Shop
Lv. 22 — 1,486 / 1,519
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
FunnyCat117's AvatarFunnyCat117
Yep, I did :3

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page