PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dream Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Bonnie was starting to lose hope when she saw her 4th pokemon faint “return Quennie” she looked down at one of her pokemon “Mystic i now you will do your best” ”go Mystic”
Icon was made by Plumy I Collect Fairy Deltas and here in my Journal I most stuff about what I plan on doing and my thoughts on new pokemon game (in hide boxes of course)
with all hope lost Bonnie the reached out for her last pokemon “Elita i know you wont fail me” as she throws her lats pokeball!
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
ACottontail - Bonnie678 - xx xx xx xx xx xx This was it, the final battle. Seeing the defeated look on Bonnie's face she wondered if she went to hard on them. ACottontail knew her gym had a tough reputation to uphold and wouldn't dare to kick it down a notch, knowing it would only make things worse for everyone. She looked through her pokemon for a suitable sparing partner for Elita, and decided on Amoirvoir. "Amoir!" she began to yell but suddenly a cloud of pink sparkles exploded on the battle field and in the middle of it was Amoirvoir. "Welcome challenger, I shall make your last moments in this gym absolutely fabulous!" Amoirvoir said, raising a hand calling down the sparkly power of the moon for a moon blast. Round 6 VS xx Winner: ACottontail
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
Bonnie droped to the ground to see her last pokemon on the ground “return Elita...” Bonnie got up to look around the place “wow what an amazing battle!“ Bonnie turned to leave but befor she did she said “ill be back and even stronger!” and Bonnie with a week Grace resting on her shoulder left the dream gym to train somemore
Sparkles parted from the battle field reveling Elita, who had fainted. Amoirvoir put one hand over his heart and waved the other near the ground while his eyes were closed doing a self assured, and somewhat smug victory pose. "Thanks, I do my best to train my pokemon to be the best they can be. I did enjoy your spirit during the first half of the battle. It's not often that I talk to my challengers about something other than what I have to say for battles, especially not that much, and I had fun. I see that you started to train up your pokemon by raising their EVs and giving some of them gems. I do have made a handbook on training pokemon." ACottontail gave Bonnie a handbook. "I hope it helps you and your pokemon become stronger. Goodbye!" ACottontail waved goodbye as Bonnie left the gym.
BÙDDYMÈ's AvatarBÙDDYMÈ
i am a bigner who love try to battle with all challenger will you accept my challenge. I need to see that this gym trainer is going to tough or not ,I need to see that you are alligable to take a gym.
@Buddyme A trainer walks up to Buddyme "Hello welcome to the dream gym. I accept your challenge. Send out your first pokemon when you are ready." ACottontail - xx xx xx Buddyme - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Round 3 VS xx Round 4 xx VS Round 5 xx VS Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 xx VS Round 9 VS xx Winner:ACottontail
BÙDDYMÈ's AvatarBÙDDYMÈ
At last the gim leader wins and profe that she is a tough trainer and I challenge again what will the replay
@Buddyme "So you want to go for round two? Alright then, send out your first pokemon when you are ready!" ACottontail - xx xx xx xx Buddyme - xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx So we were both thinking the same thing. Well then. Round 2 xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 xx VS Round 5 xx VS Round 6 xx VS Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Round 9 VS xx Round 10 VS xx It's okay. I knew what you meant. Winner: ACottontail
valgal5567's Avatarvalgal5567
ACottonTail, I would like to try challenging you again if that is possible. It's still taking a while to train my pokemon, but I trained my Delphox a bit more along with feeding the others some gummies. Same team listed in the Dream Team field.

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page