PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dream Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
@morder ACottontail walked up to morder, "Hello morder, back again I see." ACottontail looked at morder, wondering what he had up his sleeve, "Alright, send out your first pokemon when you are ready!" ACottontail - morder - xx xx Round 1 VS xx "All of your pokemon are in the 200 range? Sorry but I don't have any pokemon with a base stat total that low. Well prepare to be slaughtered by a gemless Zangoose."(I'm trying my best to be fair with the pokemon I have, I'm sorry.) Round 2 VS xx "I still have nothing in place in case someone challenges me with pokemon this weak, I'm sorry." ACottontail writes a note to herself to make a sign so nothing like this ever happens again.
@LilypadLife ACottontail - xx xx LilypadLife - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 2 VS xx Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 xx VS Round 6 VS xx "Did you really think that was the last battle? It's not over until all of your pokemon have fainted, and you still have Lloyd and Zane left." Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Winner:ACottontail "Your welcome, that was a good battle. You got a third of my team down, but you still have a way to go. I noticed you started using your team in the order that you had them in, in your party, so I was able to tell who you were using next. Still that first battle caught me completely off guard. Goodbye LilypadLife, I hope you grow stronger and have good luck on your journey." ACottontail waves goodbye as LilypadLife leaves the gym.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
*Calls back her last Pokemon.* "Thank you so much for battling me! I'll come back some day and rechallenge you, once me and my Pokemon grow stronger together!"
  • Please Click?
  • Visit These Links!
  • Credits
Charizardite X

Charizardite X

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Charizard to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 75 — 9,286 / 18,356
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
All Buttons By MochaFox! Forum Avatar is by M7890 for Christmas! She did a wonderful job at it! c: Permission to use given here!
KitKatta's AvatarKitKatta
*Kit walks up to the gym, excited for her first gym battle...* "Hiya! May I please challenge you with 4 megas, 1 legend, and 1 normal pokemon for a 6v6?"
~Kit~ Heyoo! I'm Kit :3 Visit my joint shop with Silver? ^^
Avatar by SinnohRegixn ★ OC made by me
@KitKatta The gym leader walked up to Kit. "Hello, welcome to the dream gym. Of course you may use those pokemon, all pokemon are allowed at my gym." Powerful looking legendaries and megas start coming to the battle field, eager to have a chance to battle. The gym leader tossed a pokeball into the air, caught it then held it in front of her, "Send out your first pokemon when you are ready!" ACottontail - xx xx xx xx xx KitKatta - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 xx VS Round 2 VS xx Round 3 xx VS Round 4 xx VS Round 5 xx VS Round 6 VS xx Round 7 xx VS Round 8 VS xx Round 9 VS xx Round 10 VS xx Round 11 VS xx Winner:ACottontail KitKatta's pokemon were sweeping ACottontail's pokemon left and right. ACottontail was starting to lose her mind over how much she was being swept. There was only one thing ACottontail knew to do. "Come here Overdrive." As a last resort ACottontail removed the Opal from Overdrive. Right as ACottontail was ready to accept defeat Overdrive started to defeat KitKatta's pokemon. ACottontail couldn't believe it, Overdrive completely changed the tide of battle. "Overdrive, Overdrive, Overdrive," ACottontail started to chant, finally seeing hope in winning this battle.
Excuse me, so sorry to bother you, but after you are finished battling KitKatta, could I battle you?
KitKatta's AvatarKitKatta
*Kit collapses on the floor with all her pokemon, exhausted* "I was soooo close! Wow, Overdrive sure is trained well!!" *She gets up after a while, calling back her pokemon* "I'll be back to challenge you again!!" ;)
@KitKatta ACottontail stood in silence except for the small murmering chant of "Overdrive, Overdrive, Overdrive," ACottontail was shocked by the outcome of the battle. She was almost beaten, but still managed to win by the last pokemon. It took ACottontail a while to process what just happened. "KitKatta, that was amazing. You battled really well. Did you say this was your first gym battle? I'm really impressed by the way you battled. I thought you were going to win until Overdrive came into the battle. Still, I see that you have a lot of potential to become a really skilled battler. I look forward to your return." ACottontail waved goodbye as KitKatta exited the gym. ACottontail went over to Overdrive, and embraced her in a hug. "Overdrive you are such a good girl. We are playing whatever VR game you want tonight." "That's awesome! I was thinking maybe we could play VR craft... Wait who's that over there?"
@LilypadLife ACottontail noticed there was a trainer waiting at the gym entrance with Orca. "We'll play VR craft right after this." ACottontail rushed over toward LilypadLife. "Sorry for the wait. Welcome back! Now that I'm done battling KitKatta, I can battle you. Send out your first pokemon when you are ready!" ACottontail - xx xx xx LilypadLife - xx xx Round 1 xx VS Round 2 VS xx Round 3 xx VS Round 4 VS xx Round 5 xx VS
"You can do it!" the female trainer shouted to her Pokemon. After hearing those words, they tried harder. They knew that they have been challenged once before by the same Pokemon. They smiled at their opponent, getting ready for a heated battle! * Oops! Wow, never roleplayed like this before! Deciding if this is a good thing or bad... *
"Half my team down, impressive, but it's not over yet!" ACottontail started to wonder if she would lose this battle. ACottontail - xx xx xx LilypadLife - xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Round 9 VS xx Winner: ACottontal Aquali powered through with an electrically charged tackle, leaving Nya fainted."Wow you really had me there for a moment. You did manage to knock out one more pokemon than last time though. I look forward to seeing you again soon." ACottontail waved goodbye as LilypadLife left the gym, preparing for a rematch.
Whew, that was tough! I'll come back for another challenge soon! I really want to rematch right now, but that can wait until you're available again! :3

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page