PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dream Gym

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123··· 101112

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
You see a sign that Dream gym. Wanting to challenge the gym, or just looking at gyms you follow the sign. You see a Mamoswine eating some berries. The Mamoswine signals you to follow her down a cave. As you travel down the cave torches light up from both sides. The cave opens up to a beautiful plains with a wall made from rock surrounding it on all sides that is sprinkled with caves and waterfalls. A shiny mega Noivern rushes up and greets you looking very excited. "Kaybre come back!" A trainer calls. "Oh there you are, looks like you have found a challenger. Welcome to the dream gym! I am ACottontail the gym leader of this gym. It appears you already met Orca and Kaybre. So I'm guessing you want to challenge the gym right? Well I'm always glad to see new challengers. Here let me show you around."

rules

"Okay so over there are my rules," she says pointing to a poster. There is small text and crossed out text all over the poster and it is written in pencil, crayon and marker. Note:There are tips for all of these for why I have these rules.
  • First of all when sending a spar request you must say if your pokemon your sending falls into the 400-499, 500-599, 600-699 or 700 - 799 base stat total range. Saying that your pokemon's BST is lower than it really is will get that pokemon disqualified. If you forget to type it in while sending the quest you can PM me it.
    So I can use two Slakings in a gym but I can't use two mega mawhiles? There is a 190 base stat difference between those two Pokemon. Not all legends/megas have high BSTs and I acknowledge that. This rule is so I don't send a Yetvela when you are sending out a Mismagius, or that I don't send out a Mega Mawile when you have a mega Ho-oh. You are free to say that your pokemon's base stat total is higher than it really is if you want more of a challenge.
  • A side wins when all of the opposing Pokemon have fainted/lost a spar. A pokemon can be reused as long as they don't faint/lose.
    In the games you don't win if you beat X Pokemon, you win if you beat all of their Pokemon
  • The battles are 6 on 6. I will allow for longer battles if you want to if you tell me how many pokemon you want to use when you challenge me.
    Full battles are at least 6 on 6, but since this is Pokefarm we can do more if you want.
  • You send the spars
    I don't want to have to wait for you to come back online if you go offline or are otherwise to busy to accept the battle(for whatever reason).
  • Roleplaying out the challenge is recommended, though not required.
    I like roleplaying out my gym battles, okay? Have you seen my journal? Just make sure the post either says you want to challenge, records a battle, wraps up your visit to the gym or has some other purpose other than story to keep the roleplay from becoming excessive.
You see an extra sign next to the poster. It looks like it was hastily added. On it, it reads "Senga is my weakest pokemon at a base stat total of 458. I have no safe guards in place if you are crazy enough to challenge this gym with a team of Feebas. All you will get is a Zangoose shreading through your team, and a lot of apologies."

Pokemon

You look out to the battle field and see various Pokemon playing, sleeping, eating or otherwise hanging around. You realize all of these pokemon are fully EV and IQ trained and are holding gems to beat common counters. You brace yourself for a hard battle.

badge

You travel down a majestic looking hall. You see names and pictures carved into the walls. "In here is the hall of victors. In here I record all the amazing people who were victorious against me in here forever. And at the end over there is the badge." She points to a glass case. In side of it you see a badge that looks like: ~In here is record of the glory of the brave souls who were victorious:~ Rebecca Gold: Foxat:
As you look around the gym you feel an aura of power surrounding you. "So I hope you want to challenge my gym. Though there is one last thing I should add. I take great care to train up all my pokemon, so if you think your up to the challenge," a pokeball rolled down her sleeve and into her hand, "I'm ready to give one to you!"
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banner by me. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Hello there! - trainer waved at the gym leader to draw attention. Your gym looks quite challenging and I'd like to battle you. I'll use 3 megas and 3 normal pokemons for 6v6, if that's alright. (I'm not good at roleplay so apology for the poor execution.)
ACottontail saw Rebecca Gold and walked over to them. "Alright, challenge accepted! This is so exciting, you being my first challenger and all. Send out your first pokemon!" ACottontail readied a pokeball. (It's okay, you don't have to roleplay in my gym, it's just something I like to do in them.) ACottontail- xx xx xx xx xx Rebecca Gold- xx xx xx xx xx Round 1xx VS Round 2xx VS Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5xx VS Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 xxVS Round 9 VS xx Round 10 xx VS Round 11 xx VS Winner: Rebecca Gold ACottontail stood in awe, "Wow." She was in both shock her ace had lost, and pride that someone has beaten her gym. "Rebecca Gold, thank you for such a wonderful battle. For winning I present to you the dream badge." ACottontail handed Rebecca Gold the badge in two different sizes.

Standard gym size

[tip=This badge was won by Rebecca Gold for their amazing battling skills at the dream gym https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4544410][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/ACottontail/BadgeStandard.png[/img][/tip]

HD size

[tip=This badge was won by Rebecca Gold for their amazing battling skills at the dream gym https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4544410][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/ACottontail/BadgeHD.png[/img][/tip]
"I will record you at the gym's hall of fame now. Goodbye Rebecca Gold, good luck in whatever you decide to do next." ACottontail returned Kaybre and walked toward the hall of fame.
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Rebecca just fell on the floor, her team laying around her. "Holy Arceus this was THE TOUGHEST gym I came across, and I have beaten 17 gyms. Some even more than once!" Mega Ampharos helped her get up. "You did amazing, all of you did" she said looking at each member of her team, then tured to gym leader "And you ACottontail, thank you. Thank you for such amazing battle that kept me on edge and showing me that I need to work harder to make my team even stronger." (No seriously, this was THE BEST gym battle I had. I really need to work on my team. I'll come back with even stronger team and I'll try to beat all of your pokemons. You got me fired up and thank you for that.)
Mr.Hater's AvatarMr.Hater
i dont roleplay i just want to challenge your gym
Okay. Mr.Hater please send the spar requests. ACottontail- xx xx xx Mr.Hater- xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 xx VS Mr.Hater, you got the base stat total rule correct. Though I'll go and update the rule's wording to make it less confusing. Round 2 xx VS Round 3 xx VS Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 VS xx Round 7 VS xx Round 8 VS xx Round 9 VS xx Winner:ACottontail You had a good start but in the end you lost. Feel free to challenge me again any time.
im back for a rematch
Okay. Please send the spars. ACottontail- Mr.Hater- xx xx xx xx xx xx Round 1 VS xx Round 2 VS xx Well don't say never, you did down 3 of my pokemon before I swept your team last time. Still it appears you can make your pokemon stronger by raising their IQ and giving them gems. Round 3 VS xx Round 4 VS xx Round 5 VS xx Round 6 VS xx Winner: ACottontail Feel free to challenge me again any time.
that was my main counter for your mega mawile now that its out i dont think i will be able to win
the only reason I did so good in my first challenge is because you didnt know what pokemon i would have used anyways i want a rematch

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page