PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alolan Adventures

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Ultra Sun has me like : I’m better then everyone. : Care to elaborate? : In this form, I have the best music. : ... : Well I’m beat.
  • X
  • Click 1
  • Click 2
  • Click 3
: I’m better then everyone. : Care to elaborate? : In this form, I have the best music. : ... : Well I’m beat. Read more here!
Lv. 40 — 1,564 / 4,790
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Lv. 37 — 1,563 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
Lv. 30 — 870 / 2,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
(May I try?) Inter-stellar-view : So, small Mewtwo... : *he gets a piece of paper and writes 'My name is Mirage.'* : ... : *prepares a Prismatic Laser* : Right. Mirage. So, what are- : Necro, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? : I was just interviewing this little Mewtwo. *he writes 'I have a na- wait, what are you doing?'* *noticing what Necro is doing, Mirage uses a combo of Roar and Flash* : Mirage, calm down! & : FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
Avatar model ripped from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate by The Model Resource
SunWaterIce's AvatarSunWaterIce
I have some. :)

Pun Wars

: Guys I have an idea : yeah what is it? : Everyone here has to have a pun in each sentence, and try to get the longest streak, starting now. : Okay, wii can do it. (Poiple starts playing on the wii) (Xurkitree overhears the joke) : That pun was horrible : Not again! You ruined our streak! : You mean a pun streak? : Yes!! Stop ruining our streaks, don’t get my bad side : I heard that, so I will try to not break our punny streaks : When were you here? : Xurkitree!! (2 hours later everyone has made the streak to 210387) :Blah : #$*?&@*#!!

Go To Sleep

: I’m tired : Then go to sleep : Ok : Guess what! I saw Marshadow! : Poiple is trying to go to sleep : Guess what! I saw Necrozma : Yeah, but I got to Nagadel first, so I should tell her about the new game we played. : Hi! :All of you leave!

Just Weird

: Hi : Bloop : Okay?? : Meep : Help something is wrong with Pheromosa! : No.
  • Click
  • Bored?
  • Gym Badges
  • Credits
Lv. 98 — 11,460 / 29,107
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceFairy
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Play this fun game!:Here Or here
Gym Badges:
Sinjitzu Masters Gym!
Eeveelutions Gym!
The Dragon's Cave Gym!
The Bug House (evaluation)
The Bug House (Main)
banner: Made by Kingtotodile about me page: made by Esme
107/500 to Hypermode!

The gang watches frozen 2

: alright Sol! we gotta be up early so you might wanna go to bed. ~~i can hear you, but i wont~~ Well, /some look for trouble, while others dont. : *burst down door*EVERYTHING WILL MAKE SENSE WHEN IM OOLLLLDDEER : NO IT WONT!
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! I'm AJ or kaji! he/him pronouns please!!
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~Buttons
background | coidng by me
SuperEntei12's AvatarSuperEntei12
Chaos at Poni island Kids, me and Lunala were wondering... If you want to go to... Poni island! Yeah...Why not? YaY! At Poni island: "Appears trough an ultra wormhole" Muahahahaha! Im going to destroy this island! Please dont do that mister scary pokemon! Go away Poipole! Why sould I stop? I want to help you destoy it! Come here Necrozma! Lets destroy this island! Yay! I havent do this since Silver got a job. After a few moments the island is destroyed. Kids, ur grounded and you cannot leave home until you make a new island. I dont know how, but i have an idea: try to learn sand tomb somehow. We cant learn it! Maybe the pokemon of alola will help u? We can help u. If u promise u will give all the spark stones that u have. Part 2 coming soon!
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
: Hey, remember that one time where I possessed an entire person? : ... Bonus: : Yah, I can do that too, you ain’t special
: So, what are your powers? : I can change types : I can take over legendaries : I have common sense : That's not- : It is, she's the most important one .-.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
:Hey, hey! Sil! HEY! :WHAAAAAT :Hi : Really!? I was sleeping, and you woke me up for THAT!? : now you two, get along! Solgaleo and i are leaving on an important trip. We can't have you fighting. : Okay!!! precisely 79 seconds later : They believed me! We're free to do whatever we want for a while! ' LETS GO PLAY LASER TAG! Meanwhile : They believed us! Now we're free to do whatever we want! LASER TAG! FIRST ONE TO GET HIT LOSES! *blasts lasers* EY! NO FAIR I HAVE NO- wait... *inserts fire memory* *blasts fire*

Shops n stuffs

Good shop:Shinx's Fun Skin ShopMy Shop: button Made by Kingtotodile My clan: Button made by CottonEevee

Challenge the gym!

banner by Penguin powe16
Profile pic by Penguin Powe16 Im always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page