PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kinaster

Forum Index > Core > Help >

eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
I'm currently trying to breed a Kinaster for it's eggdex however I'm having some trouble. I know that Kinaster eggs aren't particularly common at all and that some people go around 10k clicks before getting one. However, I currently have a 98% lunupine and solynx pair and have gone through almost 3k interactions and haven't even gotten an egg for either of them. This is my first time trying to breed them so is this common? Do any type of egg from this pair usually take a while to get?
Lv. 100 — +165,464
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Lovely avatar created by breepi! Check out their art shop here -Halley and Ribbons Art Shop!
Animela's AvatarAnimela
As someone with a 98% pair whom RNG Hates with a vengence, Kinaster can range 15-25k an egg for me on bad days. I have a lot of bad days and I know my luck isn't normal 5-10k is pretty common for most so just keep clickin~ c:
  • Main
  • Links
>(ouo)< I haz more space. Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!

QUOTE originally posted by Animela

As someone with a 98% pair whom RNG Hates with a vengence, Kinaster can range 15-25k an egg for me on bad days. I have a lot of bad days and I know my luck isn't normal 5-10k is pretty common for most so just keep clickin~ c:
Wow that kind of stinks, I knew that Kinaster itself was hard to get, but do you also not get either lunupine or solynx eggs for a while as well? If I'm remembering correctly, they can breed those as well, right?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Do the lunupine and solynx have maximum affection? They will not produce Kinaster eggs without that. If you have it, a Red Gigaremo will help as well. Otherwise, yeah, just keep clicking. :S Kinaster is one of the worst eggs to get. i got extraordinarily lucky w/ mine so i dont know firsthand but ive heard the horror stories
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
If you aren't getting Solynx or Lunupine eggs either, I'd double check the happiness of the pokemon and their levels. Pokemon at 0% happiness won't produce eggs at all, and pairs with high level differences have a harder time producing eggs.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

Do the lunupine and solynx have maximum affection? They will not produce Kinaster eggs without that. If you have it, a Red Gigaremo will help as well.
Yeah I made sure they had max affection, and I do have the little notice that says they may produce something unexpected as well. Would you recommend the red gigaremo for this? I know it lowers their happiness.

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

If you aren't getting Solynx or Lunupine eggs either, I'd double check the happiness of the pokemon and their levels. Pokemon at 0% happiness won't produce eggs at all, and pairs with high level differences have a harder time producing eggs.
They only had 27% happiness and I moved them to the appropriate fields. Should I remove them from the daycare or will the happiness change from there since they moved?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
If you have sweethearts/easter eggs lying around that you can spare to use on them, definitely! Just make sure to check back every 1k clicks or so to keep them topped up on happiness!
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
The fields won't affect their happiness while they're in the daycare, but you can use items to raise it manually. Frankly, if you're just going for the eggdex, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get max chances with the gigaremo. You'll have to click more, but unless you're in a rush for something, the use of items isn't really worth it.

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

The fields won't affect their happiness while they're in the daycare, but you can use items to raise it manually. Frankly, if you're just going for the eggdex, I wouldn't worry too much about trying to get max chances with the gigaremo. You'll have to click more, but unless you're in a rush for something, the use of items isn't really worth it.

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

If you have sweethearts/easter eggs lying around that you can spare to use on them, definitely! Just make sure to check back every 1k clicks or so to keep them topped up on happiness!
I ended up purchasing the gigaremo since I had some GP to spare and I'm trying to get to arceus rank quickly so I can keep it for about two weeks before there are new tournament pokemon. Plus it'll be nice to have if I ever try to breed another hard pair in the future. Thank you both for the suggestions/help, hopefully I get that lil kinaster soon!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page