PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Items to increase species or type odds in the shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
ah, ok i understand it now, i must have accidentally missread lol i still dont support because then that just means no ones released the eggs yet, which is kind of obvious since the shelter is where unwanted pokemon/eggs go that players release or the daycare auto releases over time. which it should say in the wiki from what i last remember, and because there are already 2 shelter filters that exist. you can then use the daycare and if you cant adopt more eggs then release them and you should be able to find most of the eggs im pretty sure ive seen a few trade shops forever ago that did, they close them because they didnt get any buisness, for obvious reasons

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Personally, I have a quality of life script running that does this to my shelter:

kinda big?

So I'd definitely support something like that coming to PFQ officially. But seeing how there is a script for it, I don't see the point. If you get Tampermonkey, you can get the script Here It does other QoL things as well, like being able to sort other people's fields into grids or stacking them all in the middle, sorting by berry, etc. Essentialy just makes a bunch of QoL improvements (like the title of it suggests)
LoFi's AvatarLoFi
Whilst I totally see where people are coming from, I'd just like to point out the difference between the filters everyone is talking about and my suggestion. The filters only highlight Pokemon, they do not change how likely they are to appear. I use the tapermonkey script already, in fact. Although I would much prefer that it was built into the site, I don't see this as a possibility at least right now. I just believe that it would be much easier for players to try and find eggs they are after and also to start hunts, although everyone has made some good points that I hadn't realised until now.
Avatar made by Lewdcifer on ToyHouse
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
If you're talking about highlighting Pokémon/Eggs in the Shelter, then I suggest changing the title and the contents of your first post. Reading through it, it really does sound like a filter to make a certain species more common. What it says there versus what you're saying now doesn't make sense. Edit: It seems I misread and this suggestion is indeed a filter. Sorry, but these get auto-declined.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
LoFi's AvatarLoFi
No, this wasn't what I meant. The suggestion was to introduce items that made certain Pokemon more common. I might have my wires crossed a bit on the difference between a filter and increased odds though it seems? Sorry
That is considered a filter. It filters out the pokemon you don't want in favor of the ones you do.
Travelling Chef born in Kalos, currently exploring Paldea!
(Roleplay-ish Account, Message me for my free fields!)
LoFi's AvatarLoFi
Ah I see, sorry!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page