PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiny/Albino Magnemite (and Others) UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

Gartacus's AvatarGartacus
Hello everyone! My hunt has essentially filled a box with special magnemites - so I’m putting them up for sale/trade. The prices are the same as usual for my hunted S/A (which you can also find in my Specials fields): Shinies - 60gp/60k/12zc Albinos - 120gp/120k/24zc Will also accept: Shinies - 3 boxes / 3 med gems* Albinos - 6 boxes / 6 med gems* *Special Note - I am not currently accepting NORMAL gems, sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you :)
Icee's AvatarIcee
Can I get one of each for gp?
There were words here, but I deleted them because I don't have time for those goals right now.
Siggy from Gallade's Freebies
maeflora's Avatarmaeflora
please can i have a shiny for GP? ^^
avatar was drawn by me in mspaint
kyung's Avatarkyung
could i get a sassy shiny and the bold albino for 9 med gems?
Hydrangea's AvatarHydrangea
May I get 3 shinies and 3 albinos for 160 gp and 28 med gems?
Wow everyone! I am so sorry - I was not getting notifications! I'll respond to everyone here and now :) @Icee Of course! I'll send a labelled trade :) @coolgina Sent :) @kyung Yup! I'll send along a trade :) @Hydrangea Of course! But I think your total cost is too high. 3 albinos = 18 med gems, and 3 shinies = 9 med gems, for a total of only 27 medium gems. OR you could do the 160gp + 19 medium gems? I think that math is correct :) let me know I'll be online! Thank you all!
Kaiken's AvatarKaiken
Could I grab these shinies for 100k plus 80gp please? Quirky Magnet Sassy Magnet Gentle Magnet
@Kaiken Of course :) I'll send one as a trade and the others as gifts! G
Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
3 random albinos for 12 medium dark gems
banner made by Z3r0 Icon mase by Kelsium
@Hope I appreciate the offer but I'm selling my albinos for 6 meds ea not 4 meds! Might discount the shinies at times but the albinos I would like to stay at those prices :) G

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page