PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hybrids RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 141516

SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
Aria Melodis It seemed her class of 5 was eager to start on controlling their abilites.They consisted of a Glaceon, Eevee, Quilava, Abra and Cinccino gyjinkas. Aria spoke up by saying: "Ok, class. Let us proceed to get to know one another." @The People who have the following gykinkas above
Current avatar made by EchoingVoices! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name! Send me unwanted Snivys, I'll give em a great home!
The gentle, Grass loving trainer.
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
As the Primarina lady who was her teacher suggested that the class get to know each other, Casey turned her attention to Theo. Seems the two of them ended up in the same class. Well, that was one less person to meet. Then there were the rest. She was fairly certain she'd seen them already, but that sure as heck didn't mean she knew who they were. Well, might as well introduce herself. As best she could, given that she was asleep, the overweight girl spoke up, mumbling, "Name's Casey..."

Trinity

"Ah-ha! My rainbow rare...Espeon? Guess I changed it...ah, well!"

I legit have it in real life as well

The card shone with a pleasant and upbeat aura, which got her over her nosebleed. She really wanted to show Lylah her whole sachet of cards, but there was no time at all. @Sky-Dr4gon
Vio remained silent during the trip, but Aurabelle had the feeling that the group may have forgotten someone. "Excuse me, but are we sure we have everyone?" she asked. This nagging feeling wasn't part of her Riolu abilities, that much was certain. Vio heard his new classmate but said nothing. {@Group with Agave; Consider this an opportunity to establish whether or not Rook's part of the homeroom class, La.ti.as ^-^}

Current Type Race Score: 496

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Sky-Dr4gon's AvatarSky-Dr4gon
Lylah looked over her friend’s shoulder and gazed at the rainbow espeon shining in the light. “When do you think our mentor will come get there students?” She asked, looking around to see where a mentor was.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Theo offered a nervous half-smile as Casey turned to him, just sort of to acknowledge that they had happened to end up in the same class. He wondered what Class Shawn had gotten himself into. He also wondered if he'd challenged anyone to a fight yet. He probably had, or at least had brought up the subject of battling. "I'm Theo, I'm a quilava." He said after Casey had said her own name, raising his hand slightly in greeting to his fellow classmates.
"Huh? Are we missing someone?" Shawn looked between Aurebelle and the teacher. "That'd be pretty bad if someone got left behind on their own in the auditorium." He couldn't help but think about Theo, and wondered if he was managing without him. He was confident Theo would be able to get by, but Shawn had hoped his brother would be able to do more than just simply getting by.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Kat and Morzone's Lemonade Item Stand Totally NOT a Cult!
The Lemonade stand
Template made by CatEnergetic
"Who knows? I only want it to go faster...I can't wait to learn my true abilities!" Trinity proceeds to tighten her blazer buttons, and shove her blonde hair into a neat ponytail. @SkyDr4gon
Piano's AvatarPiano
The young man stood aside from the others, fairly ashamed that he had spaced out for so long. Look what you did to yourself...your anxiety got the worst of you and now you're back at square one... he thought, staring into the sky above. ...are you sure you're not better off still teaching those kids how to surf?
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

“Oh god,” Monignis mutters to himself. “Look what you’ve gotten yourself into now.” He been wandering down different hallways all over the school, asking people for directions to Ms. Agave’s class. A teacher told him to check down the hallway he was on now. He looked at the door, knocked, and opened it, saying: “Hi, sorry to interrupt...can you tell me where to find Ms. Agave’s classroom?”
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Previously DuskmaneNecomza!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Sky-Dr4gon's AvatarSky-Dr4gon
“Yeah...I suppose...” Lylah stares distantly away, seemingly lost in thought. @Vulpix88

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page