PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon Breeders RP-Actual RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond with amber,miracle,and her new ekans toxic whent for a little stroll together soon they found more rubble and they digged it up.it looked like a nest for bird pokemon eggs as she dug depper into it with her pokemin helping amd amber who just recently evolved into charmeleon helped get the bigger heaver parts
hoi
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
The wreckage held three more Pokemon inside, but they weren't normal. They looked like ordinary Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip but why do they look like Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup too? Somebody'd learn sooner or later. --------------------- Back at Meicoo's place, a faded note was on the pokèball. There was only a few words that were clear; *F__n___h_r__is_a__fu__n__f__San_____w_a_d_Mi__ci__no, s_ sh_ c_n c_use_a_bi__m_ss. B___epared_fo_th_t!* The Challenge: Fill in the blanks and pm the full sentence to me, Jirachi! Hint: Its fusion related!
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond desided to take them in to heal them and if she ever gets a ditto she can get the eggs of them and they looked like fusions and she wanted her egg to hatch amd het daycare to get as least one person so she got a peice of papaer and her and her pokemon made i sing that said open! and the other side said closed and she hanged it up so she chould maybe get a costermer soon
"Hmmm..." said Meicoo, looking over the note. "Any ideas, Puffle? I can only figure out the 'Be prepared for that' part and something about a Minccino?" ...it suddenly clicked. "WAIT, is this a fusion?!" (Oof I feel like an idiot for taking a week to figure that out)
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
A exhausted male made his way into Meicoo's place as the Sandshrew ran over to him. "Ugh... Fiona caused you problems? Probably did. She's part Mincinno so she's always trying to clean up with her rock hard tail. Here. Take this for keeping up with her." Items Received: Odd Pamphlet Soft Brush Mysterious Ticket "Take that ticket. It'll do ya real good once you do. Oh yeah, lemme set this up while I here..." The man set up a Medium Slide in Meicoo's place! "We best be off. See yous." As the door shut, a yellow blur darted into the room and straightaway pulled itself onto the slide that was set up. Was that a shiny Vulpix?! "Vowl?" What should you do with it? !
Meicoo screeched and jumped onto a chair when the Vulpix shot in. "Sweet mother of Lunala!" she screamed. "Where'd she come from?!" Puffle, wisely, ran for a corner.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
at diamonds daycarearcade diamond was just relaxing untill amber was telling her something there whrrewhere stairs that ledit to a new room so diamond whentwheat up them (snivy this is a room part)
The Vulpix gave a worried cry and got Meicoo to come outside. There was a black, hawk like Pokemon trapped within tree branches and this Vulpix had some to get help. Thing is, WOULD she help it? -------------- ((no problem, Pokakat! Here's a new room for you.)) There was a faint rustling from this new room. A Tailow flew out of a odd pile of fluff and crashed into a light switch, revealing the room as a resting zone, full to the brim with quilts and pillows, and everything else a bedroom would have. The injured bird gave Diamond a look as if she was asking for help.
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
diamond loooksvat the bird to see whats was the problem and saw it had a broken wing to she put a cast on the birds wing and them she put the bird on a fluffy pillow "you should stay in this room untill your wing heals up"diamond said giving it some nutrisos berrys so the tailow chould heal fast she sat wIth th the tailow with the rest of her pokemon so the tailow whouldint feel lonely

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page