PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm is ruining my life

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Plasmafire's AvatarPlasmafire
Been playing a lot of older Pokemon games lately and everytime I open a box on Pokefarm I get excited to use the item in the game. Like, when I played Mystery Dungeon, I'd be like, "Oh sick!! A gummi!! I can use this—wait." Right now I'm playing Black 2 and looking for a thunderstone to save for my Tynamo, and I just got one in a box and got excited—wait. Anyone else do this?
LUXRUMBRE96's AvatarLUXRUMBRE96
yeah I have done that before XD I got a shiny in the fishing hut while playing pokemon diamond (it was late lol) and the next day I nearly had a heart attack because it was not in any of my boxes (in diamond) I had to laugh a bit at myself lol
Niet's AvatarNiet
I often forget that our Megas are not official. I want Mega Luxray in Ultra Moon, all right? It'd be perfect on my team...
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
milove's Avatarmilove
sometimes i'll get a good pokemon that i want to shiny & albino hunt and i'll hatch an egg and forget that albinos don't exist in the real game :')
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I have before wanted to use Mega Noivern Q. I also remember thinking before that shiny hunting was becoming to easy so I wanted to do something harder, albino and melan hunting. A few seconds latter for both of these I remembered that it only exists in PFQ.
Vearus spirte by me Check out my Journal. Check out my gym. ~The trainer of raging dragons~
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I've done the same thing as Niet. I end up having to look up "mega _" to see if it's real or not before I try to get a mega ingame!
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby? Here's my journal! PFP.
PFP is the Lopunny sprite from Diamond and Pearl with Sylveon colors.

Pokemon

Odd Incense

Odd Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that helps Psychics feel more focused.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +3,254,001
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Whenever i see an app with multiple pages on things, i always press A or D
Check out my Shop, Art Shop, and Journal! Selling Albino Tapu Fini Link 1 box = 5 ZC = 25 GP = 25k CR
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
while clicking to make ayeren eggs, i would count each field i clicked up to ten before giving my pair sweethearts to make up for the red giga happiness drain this just meant i was counting to 10 repeatedly for very long stretches of time (~200k clicks a day) i've now caught myself subconsciously counting to ten when i'm doing Normal Real Life Tasks like Chewing or Walking x_____x;;;
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Yay's AvatarYay
It's embarrassing how many emails for real-life shenanigans I have to correct after signing them as "Yay" instead of my real name :v
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I often forget that our Megas are not official. I want Mega Luxray in Ultra Moon, all right? It'd be perfect on my team...
This, and on other pokemon sites too. Arceus forbid Pokemon Go ever adds megas xD
Shiny & Albino Plusle & Minun, Shiny Shuckle UFT Prices are listed in my journal - Please PM me first Random trades will be automatically declined --- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page