PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

United we stand (pg-13)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Skitts's AvatarSkitts
"O-oh, um.. we're going to a junkyard I think. I've never been there before.. b-but Shaquille has, since that's where Maeve caught him! H-he said that's where Maeve used to live.. b-before she um.. joined those bad people." Amira explained shyly. She remembered going to a junkyard before, or.. maybe it was a sewer, she didn't know the difference, while they were trying to catch some grimer and muk. "Wh at's your-- Eep!" the Nidorina quickly ducked down and pressed herself into the seat, covering her ears tightly with her feet at that noibat's awful screeching. It scared her, and it was so loud..! Make it stop..! "!!-gaH!, hey! Get that noibat back in their ball!!" Maeve flinched as well at the sudden horrendous screaming, and took one hand off the steering wheel to cover her ear. "Are you trying to make us crash?!"
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Arceus dammit, Echo was loud. Getting yelled at wasn't great either. Maybe she should've just kept her Pokeballs closed, but she didn't think the young bat Pokemon would be trouble. She returned Echo without much struggle, and the screeching cut off. "Sorry about that, she's... high-strung?" Realizing the person in question wasn't in the back with her, she knocked on the connecting wall a few times to try and get the message across.
My shop, the Lati Cave!|what's this? a journal?
× 199 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 6 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Brayden walked out of the Aether foundation and never looked back. However, what he had forgotten, was that the foundation was pretty much its own island and was completely surrounded by open water. He hadn't quite thought this through very well. He taps his foot for a moment, trying to think. 'Lantis isn't big enough, or strong enough yet to know how to get us across the water. Exo's big enough, but doesn't swim so they're out of the picture there....' He thought to himself. 'I suppose I could take the speed boat, but then they'd know I was gone. Hmmm, what to do, what to do?'
Lineart was made by Feve @ Furaffinity colored by me ^_^
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
"That's an understatement if I've ever heard one," Maeve muttered under her breath while she watched the view in front of her gradually open up into a highway, away from the cramped buildings of the city and onto the wide, open road. She was already mulling over what to do next, after they ditch the van. Should she ditch the kids? Agh... they were trainers, but they might be worse off on their own. She should watch over them until she can get them back to their parents, or.. wait. "Either of you gals got family you can go back to?"
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Azure winced visibly, shaking her head vigorously. "Nope. No family. None. Just me and my dragons. I... uhh... You can drop me anywhere, I'll be fine on my own." Wow, she was a terrible liar. She really hoped they weren't anywhere near Meteor Falls, anywhere else would actually be fine. She'd done pretty well on her own for the few months before what happened...
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
(Just to be clear, the team all of the members are in is a random, non canon team.) Claire shook her head. "My mom and dad worked with the team too.." She replied sheepishly, fiddling with the bag's handle. Vivi was watching the Nidorina in the front seat with great curiosity, her nose pressed against the mesh. Her tail swished back and forth, like an excited growlithe. "I could probably find somewhere to work and stay, though." She added quickly, not wanting to cause anymore problems than she already had, or at least felt she had.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
Maeve rubbed at her throat and sighed with a hint of sympathy in her eyes at Azure's response. Poor kid.. Her look turned to shock and heavy dislike--almost anger--when Claire's answer came. "Sh*t, kid, they aren't admins are they?? I'm not gonna stick my neck out for you if they come looking for ya, not if they're in with the big guns." Amira settled herself comfortably in the seat. She had turned her gaze to the windshield for a minute, just watching the road and cars and trees go by, then she looked back to see Vivi looking at her and turned her head down shyly. She paws at the seat cushion with one foot and then asked, "Um.. h-how many places have you gone with your human? Or u-um.. what have you seen?"
(Oops) “N-no!” Claire said quickly, starting to wonder if she should’ve just stayed. “They’re j-just grunts.” She pulled her knees closer to her chest. “If it’s a problem, I can just go ahead and leave. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble.” Claire felt her face grow hot with embarrassment. She should’ve mentioned that at some point. (Sorry for the short reply, I had a free spot during lunch.)
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
Maeve sighed heavily and lifted one hand off the steering wheel to wave it dismissively, "No, no. You're fine. As long as they aren't big dogs we've got nothing to worry about. I'm not gonna drop two kids in the street; we've just gotta find you guys permanent-- or at least Semi-permanent-- places to stay. We can't stay at the place we're going now." The young woman breathed through her nose for a minute to release stress, though her fingers were tapping the steering wheel nervously. She kept her worries to herself, as a person with trust issues does. 'So many things could go wrong here. They might not even wanna help us. I bet Sal's still mad at me.'
Claire nodded, but couldn't help but feel awful. The three of them only been out for less than an hour, and all she'd done was cause a bunch of stress. She picked up Java and sat them in her lap, stroking their plastic-like head. Vivi glanced back at Claire, and walked back over. The little normal type started to attack her shoelaces, seemingly oblivious to what was going on between the humans in the car. Claire looked out the window, wondering what would happen if her parents realized she was missing. Not much, probably. She had two other siblings who already outclassed her, and that was really all that mattered. But still, she really didn't want to cause any more trouble.. (Ack, Claire's overthinking everything a bit, but she still likely has caused a few bumps in the whole operation)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page