PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

shiny and albino twins [AUCTION]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Hello and good day to you! today i can offer 5 different pairs of shiny/albino twins for auction. lets hope we find a good home for them. Here they are Melanie and Evelin Flying Pichu girls 452 and 451 in chain sassy and serious Highest bid: 1 citrine token + 21zc (185gp) From: Chøcømãrø ____________________________________________________________________ Wilma and Fred Slowpoke girl and boy 62 and 61 in chain modest and bold Highest bid: 1 citrine token (80gp) From: Hetus ____________________________________________________________________ Karl and Sebastian Krabby boys you cant see the chain but you can see they were hatched in the same second. impish and naive Highest bid: 4 citrine tokens (320gp) From: Type.Null ____________________________________________________________________ Shredder and Alola Rattata boys 321 and 320 in chain Quirky and Timid Highest bid: 1 citrine token(80gp) From: Hetus ____________________________________________________________________ Bastian and Fabian Litten Boys 196 and 197 in chain Docile and Modest Highest bid: 1 citrine token (80gp) From: Hetus ____________________________________________________________________ 1=5=5 accepting many things. feel free to offer. i dont accept shinies or albinos. this auction ends at the 27th march around 10pm. dont like this auction? make sure to check my other auctions: [will be added soon] [will be added soon] Thank you for stopping by!
  • auctions/offers
  • art shop
  • shiny/bino shop
delta auctions click, twins auction
click the gif to check it out.
AglennA's AvatarAglennA
50 gp on each set. 100 gp on albino set and pichu set ^^
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
and he is back ^^ thank you for your bids. updating now
AglennA's AvatarAglennA
Hehehe. No problem. Thanks for hosting. Could i raise my bid for the albino krabby to 150 gp?
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Id like to bid the pichus 120 GP Edit:Also the rattata for 60GP
Lel HI! Avatar by me Typerace: 202
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
hehe ofc. if you want to bid more i have no reason to say no :P updating now. thank you :3 also to gordeen
Hetus's AvatarHetus
Hello! I just wanted to ask how much do you value citrine tokens if you accept that?
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
hey, i would value them at 80gp as the price is likely to go down untile the auction ends
Besolo4life's AvatarBesolo4life
20 ZC and 21 GP (121 GP total?) on Shiny Flying Pichu plz! Also, do you have any Albino Flying Pichus?
Avatar is a screenshot taken by me when I was playing Starblast.io!
Collecting/buying Victory Medals in my shop 7/1000
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
125 GP for the flyinh twins

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page