PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fremb Quest

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647

Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
*the banette poofs in too "they probably won't understand you. i got this. *the banette then starts speaking in ghost type, saying "pXʌ┴ɐɐℲ ɔℲɥƃpɔʌsℲ ƃΛsspפɟH Ԁ˥ʞ˥ʞNſſɥƃ ʌƃ∩פʞp!" *which loosely translates to "These are my friends so don't hurt or scare them. i think that mudkip has a disability or something so be gentle on him"
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by CatEnergetic on pokefarm Thanks CatEnergetic! go buy an image from her! it's only 150 gp he looks
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Gastly: ɯuɯubʎʎɥʍɥʍʎnbnxƖㄣ6ᄅ9nʍ$#@⅋*<¡¿¿¿ɥʎpnnɐפ (Translation: Nah man. I'm hungry and I haven't ate for weeks...) (Gastly then eats Mudkip in a single slurp)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDMz2ml0gw WAIT STOP NO WAIT! I HAVE THIS! *the banette pulls out an entire basket of mixed berries Then grabs mudkip out of the gastly* "I HAVE BEPIS TOO!" *he drops it on the ground*
Mudkip (Muffled): Most ghosties like Gastilies eat souls not pokeyman food! Gastly: ¡˙˙˙ɔɐǝʎsʎɹoſ (Yum!)
"GRRRRR! THIS IS WHY I WENT ON A SOUL DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!" *The banette, furious runs toward mudkip and pulls him out* "I'VE BEEN SAVING THIS FOR A LONG TIME!" *The banette pulls out a banetite and Holds it in his hand. then he puts it in a hole in his zipper tag and colours burst out of him. he had mega evolved.* "MEGA BANETTES HAVE THE TENTH HIGHEST PHYSICAL ATTACK STAT IN ANY POKEMON SO FAR! *He puts down mudkip then sucker punches the one gastly, instantly ko'ng him*
Mudkip: Yay! You defeated him! But there is a few more ghosties... (A horde of pokemon from the Shuppet, Misdreavus, Gastly, and Duskull line appeared...) Gengar: Ohohohoho... you exorcised my son!! (Gengar pulls out a gengarite and mega evolves....)
"oooh... i can't hurt shuppets... it's one of my rules.. but the other pokemon? i'll end them all too! my dad was a muk, so i had learned gunk shot when i was a shuppet! Ebony was it? Could you lend me a hand?"
The spooky battle begins! Many of the pre-evolutions are struck down easily, but the others... Shuppet: *mlem* Mudkip: aaaaaaaaaa, I am the big paralyze.
"Yeah," She responds, readying Dark Pulse on a shuppet.
F2U Melan Bait LF: Summons + Dexes PFP by Me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove.Art
(soooo...Zera in or what)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: Back home, so my IP address should be normal now.

Pages: 123··· 4344454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page