PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

I NEED HELP WITH A HUNT!!

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
I’m trying hunt eevees but I don’t have hypermode, or a ubercharm. I don’t want to get those things, what should I do to get the best of this hunt?
Zen's AvatarZen
You don't need hm, shiny charms, or an ubercharm to hunt. All those items do is increase your chances. All you really need is a pokeradar, and an albino radar if you're trying to get albinos. With or without those items, what you can do to get the best out of a hunt is to just click and try to hatch as many eggs as you can a day. Upgrading your normal badge can help since it gives an exp boost. If you decide you want to get hm or charms to increase your chance, you can sell any extra specials you get for currency and you can exchange any credits and gp you get for zc in the trade forum. You will also need a shiny charm box as well for shiny charms. Keep in mind that you need an albino radar to get albinos, and you can either keep it max leveled during your hunt or only set it to level 7 on days you're going to be really active or on Niet days.
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
Just keep in mind that the Hypermode boost is pretty massive - without it you'll just have to keep trying and trying, maybe for a long time. I've hatched random shinies in <100 eggs, and then there's this one, which was the first in its chain at 751 eggs. So like it might be more worth your time to focus on ranking up and earning credits/GP, which you could use to buy shinies/albinos from other users.
so guys, i have a albino radar but do i need something to hach shinys? and what is this currency exange thing?
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
You have to have a PokeRadar in order to hatch shinies (you can hatch shinies randomly but I wouldn't try to hunt that way) What do you mean currency exchange thing? If you mean what Zen said, then you'd go into the trade forums and try to exchange the currency you currently have for currency you need with other users. =o
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Misdreavus
B> Lunar Wings for 75 ZC ea.
Oh that makes sense...

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page