PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Greek Gods/Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Dadesfriend's AvatarDadesfriend
“Where to?” He asked as he handed her the reigns.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
“Winston Manor. You don’t know it, that’s a good thing.” she said unreassuringly. For a hunter of Artemis, she did know how to operate machinery well. The ride was quick and went through a lot of twists and turns leading to one place. (Feel free to describe the manor in any way you want)
Hephaestus, was almost impressed by the architecture. It was almost a perfect blend of a modern palace. It looked important, but not enough to cause suspicion. In the center was a pool large enough to hold the Olympics. Seeing the blue and brown color theme the building had it was easy to guess which god would be attracted to it.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(Sorry, I need a recap. I thought I subbed) "Wait for Coralin? Why would I need...to do that?" Poseidon asked Dally, "Wait a minute, who are you, how do you know my name, and why am I here?"
Coarlin stumbled into the house making a bunch of noise. Dally chuckled as he heard the clanging, “Well, Coarlin can explain that.” he dashed downstairs and lifted her onto his back before she could protest and got her upstairs. “Dally.” She whined. The Ninetales laughed at her reaction and headed off to somewhere else. Coarlin straightened herself up, “Sorry for the lousy introduction. I am Coarlin. One of the Hunters of Artemis. Kronos had taken over the world as know it. Things had changed a lot. So the choice is yours Poseidon. Either join with Hephaestus downstairs explore and find the other gods or fight Kronos and most likely be brainwashed again.” Her demeaor changed from apologetic to serious. Athena wakes up in a library. What a nightmare, it has been ripped away from its books. Claw marks etch the shelves of brown wood but their is one. An album with a green cover and purple trimming. Unique like the memories it must hold. Should she take the book? Apollo wakes up in a theater. Lights are on full power. He loves the sttention but the seats are empty. Each one had bite marks from different creatures. Even on stage he could feel the divot of a large pokemon that had stood here and scraped it. There is no book or clue for him to find. What should he do?
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"I'll go help Hephaestus. There is no doubt about that....." Poseidon said then got up quickly.
Hephaestus took his sweet time getting to the stairs after he dismisses his automaton.
xKÏTTÜx's AvatarxKÏTTÜx
Athena studied the book carefully, slowly making her way towards it. She glanced around, before attempting to take the book.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!” I Will Forever Enjoy Warrior Cats <3 Avatar By Me Good job for reading this.
Brightheart's AvatarBrightheart
Apollo grimaced, the confusion clear on his face as he looked around the wretched theater. Everything seems to be in a mess, not a single one of those seats are spared from a gruesome scratch or bite mark and the same goes for the structure of this place. The only thing that saved this place from a bad impression was the magnificent light showering this place, Apollo would've loved to just stay and stare in awe at it but now is not the time. There was no clue on how he got here nor any hints for what he's suppose to do next and that just struck him dumb. In the very end, he decided to descend down the stage and study the bite and scratch marks, hoping it'll give him a hint of some sort.
Avatar art made by Sugarstar. She made my little pokesona, which is a Sylveon and vulpix fusion. I love it ~
At Athena’s Dally dashed into the libraru as it was his and growled at Athena alerting her of his presence. “I suggest you don’t look at those photos.” He was fairly aware that she could easily destroyed him but she wasn’t at full power now. At Apollo Coralin hobbled after the Swampert but not as fast. She could sense a familiar presence. She fell down the stairs without a care of the damage and kept going to the theater. Her pain was never important.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page