PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mages of the Regions (Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Big oof)) Krystal flicked a rock with her shoe and said, “So are we going to do anything? Lugia and Glacier are doing something together.” Necrozma snorted and said, I’m not fighting anything, if that’s what you’re implying. She shook her head and sighed.
: Sol, make sure Poipole doesn’t get in trouble. And keep him away from Necrozma and Silvally. : Of course I can do that! No big deal. Two hours later... : //ominous Latin chanting// : Should I even ask? : POIPOLE, NO- Read more here!
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Lugia was flying above the ocean with Glacier and Evergreen on her back. "This and going underwater is what you do? Everyday? Must suck to be in hiding." Glacier said to Lugia. He heard her sigh. Yes....it does. She replied.
Robin flopped against the back of her chair with a sigh. Saphirena, her Brionne, yawned and looked at her as Robin sighed. "Uuuuuugh, we still have nothing to do, do we Saph? What is there to do here? Why did we even move to Alola?! Uuuuuugh. Well, I guess we could go to the beach. You'd like that, right?"
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
(I've spoken to Aryafire, and this rp is dead/dying. Bumping it to keep it alive while I can type up a summary, as I'm going to be remaking it! :D Please PM me for the link as I won't be able to post again.)
My shop, the Lati Cave!|what's this? a journal?
× 192 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 6 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Here so you can post again))
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Here is the new setup. I'll be getting a summary collected in a new rp thread, but it could take a while as I'm currently in school. Let me know of anything you feel like you need to add in the new thread!

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page