PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mages of the Regions (Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 111213

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Long before Team Rocket started making mischief in Kanto, the Legendary and Mythical Pokémon of the world lived alongside humans in harmony. Pokeballs and Pokedexes weren’t invented, and people trained Pokémon through soothing love and appreciation. Sometimes, bonds between human and Pokémon grew so powerful, the Pokémon would share their power with their human, thus creating the first Type Mage. Mages have one sworn duty: protect and nourish the Pokémon of their type with their own magic. However, the humans with power-hungry hearts grew jealous of the mages, thus the pokeball invention. These magnificent devices allowed anyone to capture and bond with a Pokémon, but with a downside. Use of a pokeball destroyed the potential magical growth, leading to the presumed extinction of Type Mages as more trainers used pokeballs. Soon, they were all gone. Nowadays, as the Alolan Region recovers from their Ultra Beast scare, a young trainer-to-be discover a powerful Pokémon in need of dire help. Taking care of the Pokémon, a close bond of friendship is forged, and the Pokémon trusts more and more in the trainer. One day, the trainer wakes up feeling... different.
Hiya! Here’s a few ground rules before you start roleplaying: •Please use proper grammar and please please please stay in first person view. I don’t want to see any “I”s unless it’s covered in quotation marks. This helps the other players know who you are, and standard rp view is in third person. •The premise is your character bonds with a Legendary/Mythical and you now have the powers of said Legend/Mythical’s type(s) •NO GODS. Nobody likes that one person who has all the powers in the universe. •If you want to join, just say “I want to join!” and post a description about your character (name, bonded Pokémon, appearance, personality, etc) •Good luck, be nice, and have fun!

Characters

•Krystal, bonded to Necrozma •Robin, bonded to Solgaleo •Glacier, bonded to Lugia •Amber, bonded to Zeraora •Petal, bonded to Latias (Topaz) •Evan, bonded to Genesect
: Sol, make sure Poipole doesn’t get in trouble. And keep him away from Necrozma and Silvally. : Of course I can do that! No big deal. Two hours later... : //ominous Latin chanting// : Should I even ask? : POIPOLE, NO- Read more here!
I want to join! I'm not using my usual character tho... Name: Robin Gender: Female Bond: Solgaleo Appearance: Brown-gold hair, blue-gray eyes, slightly tanned skin. Her casual outfit is a short-sleeved yellow shirt, and shorts. She wears a pair of glasses, and carries around a bag that seems to have everything useless until you need something, and then it's mysteriously gone. Personality: Cat personality. She seeks attention... and then runs away when you give her too much. Mostly just a is-she-creerful-or-depressed? person. Other: If you try to get her to wear something around her neck, she'll claw you. Literally.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
I want to join! Name: Glacier Bonded Pokemon: Lugia (Surprised) Appearance: He has clear blue eyes, blonde and wavy hair. Glacier wears a short sleeve white shirt with a Pokeball on it, a light blue jacket that covers the shirt with the Glacier Badge on the right side of it, blue jeans that have a hole in them, and grey socks with Red and White shoes. Personality: Glacier is normally a cheerful boy that has an obsession with Pokemon Battles. He enjoys them to the fullest and he gets easily determined to win the battle. Its only when his family or his Pokemon get involved in something and he becomes serious and more focused to get them safety returned. Other: Glacier has a necklace that's shaped in the flute Melody had in Pokemon Movie 2000.
Accepted! Now my turn Name: Krystal Bonded Pokémon: Necrozma Appearance: Krystal is a very pale white, as is her hair, due to albinism. Her eyes are crystal blue. Her typical outfit is a light blue t-shirt and jeans. Personality: She is very compassionate towards Pokémon and people alike, and is interested in joining the scientists in the Ultra Beast Research Foundation. Along with Necrozma, she also has an Alolan Vulpix named Kari and a Heliolisk named Solar. Other: Necrozma will be a giant ball of spite and salt. Also she lives in the Alolan mountains
The name was Robin, not Rusty XD
Oof
Oh, and I would like to add Grovyle with the Sceptilite. (Soon Mega Boy!)
Alrighty
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
I wanna join! Name: Amber Bonded Pokemon: Zero! Appearence: Choclate broen hair tied back into a braid; brown eyes; slightly taller than most her age. She wears a yellow tank top and a denim jacket on top, along with a simple pair of jeans. Her shoes are large and black.
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
Accepted! Should this be between us or open to the public?

Pages: 123··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page