PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆Winter's Midnight Shop☆ <Item, Breed, Hunt, Trade>

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 853854855856857··· 899900901

Tacent's AvatarTacent

QUOTE originally posted by Winter Night

I've been meaning to respond to you each time I read a post here x_x I'll send the Flying Gems right away! ^^, I'd be more than happy to do a swap for some ZC. Currently I have about 800,000 credits hidden away that I can trade for ZC if you are interested ^_^ I can push it to 1,000,000 if it must - but let me know <3
That's okay, there's no rush at all! :D I have enough ZC (and interest) to buy out all of your credits, so it's more a case of how many you'd be willing to trade! c: And I'll accept the trades now, thank you!
___-----------------------------------------------------------------------------___ \ | Selling albino and shiny Duckletts! | / /___-----------------------------------------------------------------------------___\ 70k Credits / 70 GP / 14 ZC for shinies 80k Credits / 80 GP / 16 ZC for albinos -------------------------------------------------------------------------
@-@ Hey again Winter - sorry for the hold up! Is there any way I can borrow the box and charm close to reset?
Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night

QUOTE originally posted by Tacent

I've been meaning to respond to you each time I read a post here x_x I'll send the Flying Gems right away! ^^, I'd be more than happy to do a swap for some ZC. Currently I have about 800,000 credits hidden away that I can trade for ZC if you are interested ^_^ I can push it to 1,000,000 if it must - but let me know <3
That's okay, there's no rush at all! :D I have enough ZC (and interest) to buy out all of your credits, so it's more a case of how many you'd be willing to trade! c: And I'll accept the trades now, thank you!
Well! In that case, can we do 200ZC for 1,000,000 credits? ^^, I'll just check out my PFQ finances tomorrow, but I might be able to open another 400,000 to 600,000 credits as well for a swap. You can just send a trade if you are happy with the 1,000,000 credits for now!

QUOTE originally posted by GalarianVulpix

@-@ Hey again Winter - sorry for the hold up! Is there any way I can borrow the box and charm close to reset?
I'll send it now when I get it back ^^, I just had to use the box quickly for the other borrowing ^_^ You can just send it back later - I'm heading to bed within the next 10 minutes or so.
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Tacent's AvatarTacent

Well! In that case, can we do 200ZC for 1,000,000 credits? ^^, I'll just check out my PFQ finances tomorrow, but I might be able to open another 400,000 to 600,000 credits as well for a swap. You can just send a trade if you are happy with the 1,000,000 credits for now!
That's more than alright! And if you have more credits you'd like to swap in future, just let me know! I'd love to buy some more from you. <3 (And thank you for the Albino, that was really nice of you... <3)
LunaWolf2's AvatarLunaWolf2
I have an item request! Username:LunaWolf2 Item request: White flute Offer: 250k credits and medium gems Note (urgency, etc.?):willing to wait one month Read the rules?: yes

QUOTE originally posted by LunaWolf2

I have an item request! Username:LunaWolf2 Item request: White flute Offer: 250k credits and medium gems Note (urgency, etc.?):willing to wait one month Read the rules?: yes
Heya! ^^, Just need to double check since I will need to value the item. Did you look at Market Price of the Shelter Price? I just added a note to my Item sections when I saw your post, so I am working on what you worked on before I changed things.
LunaWolf2's AvatarLunaWolf2

Heya! ^^, Just need to double check since I will need to value the item. Did you look at Market Price of the Shelter Price? I just added a note to my Item sections when I saw your post, so I am working on what you worked on before I changed things.
I saw the lowest one was 450k

I saw the lowest one was 450k
Awesome! ^^, then we work on 450,000 credits for your. So whatever value gets there ^^, Adding your request in! I won't be able to do it right now as I'm a bit stuck on available currency right now, but I will get it to you as soon as I can <3 Will be less than a month! xD I promise! Maybe max 7 days or so. But my aim will be by this Friday at the latest.
Dinky's AvatarDinky
Winter! Hunt me this pair! Username: Dinky Pokémon Type: Toxel, preferably a lax nature? Payment: 80 gp Is the pair urgent?: Yes

QUOTE originally posted by Dinky

Winter! Hunt me this pair! Username: Dinky Pokémon Type: Toxel, preferably a lax nature? Payment: 80 gp Is the pair urgent?: Yes
It's just 60GP ^^, Lax nature pair being hunted for you!

Pages: 123··· 853854855856857··· 899900901

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page