PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 130131132

Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
I have actually, sadly. I have a few more to add but I wI'll edit my original post by the time you see this

Hi the names Eyubk but call me EJ I am currently trying to save up BoxBoxs Massive hoarder, so if you need anything just ask <3 Avatar is made by CrownedKitty25
ModestNeko's AvatarModestNeko
Do you still have albino Gastly? If so could I get it for GP please?

ModestNeko

NEW ANIMATIONS MONTHLY! Sprite made by PupperCakes
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Eyubk

can I sell these gems for credits since I know gold is rough right now~ medium gems - 3 normal 2 fire 2 grass 1 steel 8 psychic Large- 1 psychic for... say credits or gold (I usually do the math but I'm tired, sorry)
Perfectly fine, Again I'm very sorry that you had to wait so long for me to reply. August is a bad month for me. 200gp/200k for large an about 520gp/520k for all the 16(?) mediums. Would you be alright with a split of GP an Credits? 260GP an 260k credits?

QUOTE originally posted by ModestNeko

Do you still have albino Gastly? If so could I get it for GP please?
Thank you for asking to be sure, I do still have the Gentle Gastly. ^^ for Gp, that be 150gp. May you please send over a labeled trade when you're next available please?
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
alrighty, i might have to retract my order for a bit since I have been less active. I will repost with ilupdated list soon
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Eyubk

alrighty, i might have to retract my order for a bit since I have been less active. I will repost with ilupdated list soon
That's perfectly fine, again my apologies. I do hope all is ok IRL and that you stay well ^^
Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
i have come with a updated list! Also smol bump Can i sell Large - 2 psychic - 400 gp or equiv Medium - 3 normal 2 fire 2 grass 1 ice 1 flying 4 psychic 1 bug 2 rock 1 ghost 1 steel 1 fairy For a total of 780 gp or equiv WELCOME BACK!!
BluEevee's AvatarBluEevee
Hi Novan i got one box that i could give to you for a shiny if i read it right

Pages: 123··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page