PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hunts, summons & more! - Asia's & Mozaika's Shop!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 181182183

KiyoChan02's AvatarKiyoChan02
-Hi, Asia. I'd like to purchase: An Albino Rockruff with 120GP. -Hello, Shadow. I would also like to buy from you. I'd like to purchase a Shiny Axew for 90GP. -Hey there, Mozaika. I'd like to purchase from you as well. Could I get an Albino Audino for 100GP, a Shiny Farfetch'd for 40GP, and an Albino Mudbray for 100GP?
Avatar/Profile Picture credit: Lúcio from Overwatch 2 by Blizzard.
Shadarin's AvatarShadarin
Hello could I buy an Albion Onix from Mozaika for 120gp and from ShadowNova Bug and Fairy delta Poliwags for 100gp? :D
~PokemonGO:4154 0011 0852
216/460
Asia's AvatarAsia

QUOTE originally posted by SageSparkles

-Hi, Asia. I'd like to purchase: An Albino Rockruff with 120GP. -Hello, Shadow. I would also like to buy from you. I'd like to purchase a Shiny Axew for 90GP. -Hey there, Mozaika. I'd like to purchase from you as well. Could I get an Albino Audino for 100GP, a Shiny Farfetch'd for 40GP, and an Albino Mudbray for 100GP?
Sorry I dont have anymore any rockruffs
20 / 150 Tidal bell
176 / 500 Clear Bell
73 / 150 Gracidea Seed
130 / 150 GS Ball
Mozaika's AvatarMozaika
I ddon't have anymore these albino. Shiny Farfetch'd sent C:
Score: 2643
Avatar by Hypatia, thank you! <3
68 / 1000 Fire Feather (auto-buy for 20ZC!)
DaddyMaxy's AvatarDaddyMaxy
@Asia Hello! I was wondering if I could get this baby? How much would it be? I see two different prices, one is 20zc and the other is 30zc (I don't mind paying either price, I just want to make sure I pay you the right amount!)
*Credit to the amazing LexyB20!
ShyStar's AvatarShyStar
Hello SHADOWI'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: This Poliwag I'm paying with: 80GP
Collecting: Timid Females & All Fossils Avatar by Orre
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Rori.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Sent c:
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Petaya's AvatarPetaya
Hello SHADOW I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: albino poliwag I'm paying with: GP Other:
Sig coding and art by me | Avatar art by crownedkitty25
Hello SHADOW I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: The Custom Sprite Torterra I'm paying with: Would 50 ZC be enough? I'm not sure about prices for Custom Sprites ^^; Other:
Icon was made by PNG_Pizza for my use!
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by Chelterra001

Hello SHADOW I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: The Custom Sprite Torterra I'm paying with: Would 50 ZC be enough? I'm not sure about prices for Custom Sprites ^^; Other:
Not enough

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 181182183

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page