PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everchanging Alola setup ( Sen x Blaine )

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 12

Sen's AvatarSen
They say that change can't be avoided. That it was supposed to be welcomed. It molded our past, future, and present. But what if change never suited the world. What if change was all a false image to set our world apart. What if change was chained by one's will? Change will be forced, and change will rise. - Team Skull Everchanging Alola: A 1x1 with Sen and Blaine
Main rp Ignore that fancy intro lmao, was in the mood for that

All notes regarding the plot

• This takes place in the Alola region. Currently, a virus that was a result of a battle between Necrozma and another ultra beasts, which a wave of dna altering energy was released. The battle was near a ultra wormhole so the energy escaped into alola.
  • The virus affected all pokemons who has come in contact with the virus. Said effects has made the pokemons more aggresive and have a type change. Will be taken down.
  • Team skull has been working with Team plasma, specifically with Colress. Colress disguised themselves as a research facility who has promised to find a cure for the virus. However, they didn't do what they said and has enginiered the virus to be able to control pokemons at will. (this can be either through a use of an equipment?)
  • Team skull decided to use them so they could finally take over alola and ruin all of the trials and the pokemon league by using these pokemon to take down the captains.
  • As of now, Alola is in the progress of being in a post-acopalyptic world.
  • The story would begin when team skull begins attacking, like when they have only just gotten their hands on some pokemon and we arrive in Hau'oli city when they are in the middle of taking it over. Our trainers won't know it from the begining, but will be curious as a few towns are starting to evacuate.
  • Currently rookies of pokemons starting at level 15. Can bring other pokemons, but not too overpowered

Form for characters!

[b]NAME:[/b] [b]GENDER: [/b] [b]AGE:[/b] [b]APPERANCE:[/b] [b]PERSONALITY:[/b] [b]TEAM:[/b] [b]NAME:[/b] [b]SPECIES:[/b] [b]GENDER:[b] [b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (can be either a sentence or two oof) [b]LEVEL:[/b] [b]MOVES:[/b] [b]OTHERS:[/b]( copy paste from name to others for more pokemon characeters ^^) [b]OTHERS:[/b]

My character

NAME: Simon Baxter GENDER: Male AGE:16 APPERANCE: A short fair skinned Caucasian guy with an pudgy build, but otherwise he is at good shape. He has brown hair with short sides with carefully combed central quiff, waxed into position. Deep desatrurated blue eyes. He wears a peach red tshirt with a small pocket in the top left. Jean shorts folded up to his thighs. He also wears rubber sandals. PERSONALITY: Simon is a generous guy. No kidding! He'll definetly give out 14 Mawiles out of the blue to the needy. Just joking, he isn't that giving. He'll be generous when there is a catch to it, no biggie. He's also a grumpy person, as life doesn't really do well with him. Maybe this vacation will work? We'll see. He can easily shift sides. From being the good guy to playing golf with the villains, that's something he would do when times are hard. Even if said relationships will be broken because of this, he doesn't really mind it at all. It's all about the survival of the fittest. But despite that, he is a commpassionate person. He will try to understand what's going on in your head. Giving you gifts and affectionate hugs are things he tries to do. He wants to see you strive to the best, after all. TEAM: NAME:Trico SPECIES:Electrike GENDER:Female PERSONALITY: Quite a hasty and playful pokemon. LEVEL:15 MOVES: * Thunder wave * Spark * Quick attack * Leer OTHERS: A female electrike that he had as a child. He wanted those fancy 'starter pokemons' especially Treeko, but his parents gave him a hasty electrike, to his dissapointment. He named her 'Trico' to cope up with his dissaproval to the pokemon. Over time, they decently grew closer, but he tries to keep his distance. NAME:Wili.15 SPECIES:Mawile GENDER:Male PERSONALITY: A chill and hippy pokemon LEVEL:10 MOVES: * Bite * Fake tears * Astonsish * Growl OTHERS: A male Mawile that dances whenever it's bored. He thought he caught a female one. Every single Mawile he caught was a male. With one last pokeball, which was an ultraball, in his hands, he threw it at the unsuspecting pokemon that was dancing away. It was a Mawile, he screamed out his victor. A dancing Mawile is something female do, so it's quite confusing as to how in rthe world a male Mawile dances for no reason. And the best part, the Mawile likes his trainer! oh well, time to give out those extra Mawiles NAME:Bass SPECIES:Feebas GENDER:Male PERSONALITY:A narcissistic and haughty pokemon. LEVEL: 5 MOVES: * Splash * Splash * Splash * Is definetly Splash OTHERS: A male Feebas that cares proudly for its' apperance. They say if you trade one of your pokemons, you'll get something even better! Welp, never he will listen to these advertisements again. Atleast Bass doesn't care about his apperance, which is a plus point for Simon to keep him. He had no other pokemon left, so bass will do. OTHERS: Will edit in the future when needed.

Pokedex of type changed pokemons

Planned:
  1. Trico the electrike = fire type
  2. All other common pokemons

How will we fight

1. All attacks, encounters, and I guess npc interactions will be done with a bolded sentence indicating what you will do.
  2. Pokemons will roleplay what moved they have learned.
  3. Fights will be using a random number generator with 10 being the max number. Once a number is rolled out, you will act what the number has said ( i think oof)

Chart for Attack conditions, Stats, and Effectiveness

Stats effecting moves chart 1-4 add/minus 1 point to your roll/ opponents roll 5-7 add/minus 2 points to your roll/ opponents roll 8-10 add minus 3 points to your roll/ opponents roll Physical/special moves chart 1 Attack missed, not even close 0/20 2 Attack missed, nearly hitted the opposing pokemon 0-1 / 20 3 minimal damage, like a scratch or a bruise 1-2 / 20 4 Slight damage 3-4 / 20 5 Decent hit 5-6 /20 6 Decent hit 5-6 / 20 7 Super effective 7 / 20 8 Crit 8-9 / 20 9 Crit 8-9 / 20 10 Massive Crit 10 / 20 Type Strenght and weakness formula (fancy term) +2 points on your roll if attack is strong against enemy -2 points on your roll if attack is weak against enemy Status moves 1-5 Not efefctive 6-10 Hit, status inflicted.
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111111 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123
We should assign the numbers something specific and put them on the first post for reference. Like, only partially affected, dodged, critical hit, regular hit and maybe a few others if you can think of any. But anyway I will be going to sleep soon so I will reply in the morning, for me.
Sen's AvatarSen
Hmm somehow like effectivityness or that? I might have to do research since I haven't tackled on that yet oof but yeah, will do.
Yeah. Just so I know when I use random number generator and I wont have to rely on you to do it all the time. Unless you would prefer to do it yourself?
Sen's AvatarSen
You mean the research? I think it would be best if I split it to both of us since It might take a while for me to do these stuff. You can take the type effectiveness and weakness bonus numbers and the stats altering numbers ( like the effects of leer, growl, and etc.?) , while I take the fancy ones lmao. And if you were refering to the dice rolls, we pretty much do it by ourselves. So you'll roll your attacks while I roll mine, and either one of us who controls the enemy will roll for the enemy too.

Attack mechanics suggestions

Maybe for the critical hits, when the number hits to 8-10, we roll again and when the number hits to 8-10 again, that's when we'll do the critical attacks? I found out that critical hits are around 6%, so I decided to up its probabilty to get the critical hits and if we get items that boost the critical hit ratio, it will be halved. But ofcourse, there is going to be some sort of downside for that.
The numbers will be as follows: 1- Attack missed, not even close. 2- Attack missed, nearly hit but not quite. 3- Minimal damage, just scratched/bruised opponent. 4- Slight damage 5- Decent hit 6- Decent hit 7- Super effective hit 8- Crit 9- Massive crit 10- 1 hit KO In regards to status moves: 1-5 Not efefctive 6-10 Hit, status inflicted. Do you agree with this?
Sen's AvatarSen
Yeah, cool with that.Makes crit alot easier. what about type effectivity? Plus 2 points depending on type, and minus if its weak against?
I agree with that. Like the TCG.
Sen's AvatarSen
Nice. Another thing that I was curious was how do we minus the pokemons health, since we really dont have a base for that. Andd for stats moves, depending on its use, we can either add or minus 1-3 points depending on its roll, and the oponents roll with be affected by the stat affecting move, if you get what i mean?
That should be in the list, right. Like, decent hit is 1/5 to 1/4, crit is 2/3, super effective is half. Like that. I have no idea what you mean by the second part.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page