PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

H: delta points. LF: gems, relics

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
Ive got some shinies that have been haunting me forever (like seriously how long has it been since i hunted magikarp.) So im gonna get rid of them! Ive got 66 delta points of pokemon! Im looking for 1 medium gem per delta point. Specifically electric gems! Im less than 2000 away from wishalloy, and am trying to get there soon! Ill also accept relic items - just make an offer!
Bønzãî420's AvatarBønzãî420
Hi would you take 85 medium fire gems for 85 points? (Taking a nap now be back soon)
"The answer is always no, if you never ask."
ezpups's Avatarezpups
33 delta points for 33 elec. med gems? edit: and 59 med psychic gems for the rest of your points? c:
Trade Shop! My Art Shop!
Shop banners made by me, Avatar by hataonii 🐤 My Hatched Melans MY ITEM HOARD
@bonzai420 sure! Ill start sending some mons over for you! I have 25 slots so itll take a few rounds but itll work! @ezpups so 92 total points? Ill take it! Gonna lock this thread until these trades are finished, then update the first post with how many delta points i have left (i didnt count the pokemon i only had a couple of) Edit 1: sent all of bonzai420. Once those are all accepted ill send ezpups, and see what my last few points are! Edit 2: everyone is semt and i have 87 delta points left
Bump! Still mostly looking for electric gems!
I have 10 medium gems and 4 flawless gems but not electric though
Will adopt all your unwanted cyndaquils, quilavas, typhosions and bunny pokemons. Avatar made by fuzy. Please check out mine and fuzy's shop!!! Thank you.
What type are the medium gems? Im not interested in the flawless gems at the moment though.
Mix of poison, water, fire and normal
SunniSweet's AvatarSunniSweet
i have 9 electrics and 69 mediums plus a had full of other gems for the rest?
pfp via @uni-pixel on dA. hes my bf uwu
xRequiemx's AvatarxRequiemx
16 medium electric for 16dp? :)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page