PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everchanging Alola Main rp (Sen x Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Sen's AvatarSen
Hey there! This is the real 1x1 of Sen and Blaine123. Please don’t post here. Setup
”AND IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT THE RIGHT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE HAVE THE ISLAND ALOLA!” A speaker blares with the announcment. The fresh salty air mushes your nose as you try to adjust your eyes to the island. Alola, a place for vacation and a challenge! The green plop of soil merges with the shimmering blue sea in the early morning. Cheers and wows can be heard within the plain white ferry. Almost everyone was awstrucked by the view. It was something you wouldn’t see everyday. Unbeknownst to everyone’s excitement, something else was waiting for them. Something else you wouldn’t see everyday.
“Eh, doesn’t seem that exciting.” A cacusian pudgy teen shruged off. He was wearing a hoodie despite a hot day. His elecktrike Trico contrasted this statement by yapping around her excitement. “Yesh, will you calm down? I only took you along because I needed a bunch of pokemons around.” He glared at his pokemon with annoyance and sighs. It was going to be a rough day ahead. He leans forward to one of the bars that showcases the sea and gazes at the pokemons under the waters.
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111111 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123

Blaine

NAME: Blaine GENDER: Male AGE: 15 APPERANCE: Black hair, tuxedo with red shoes and a fedora. PERSONALITY: Smart, caring for both humans and pokemon, wants to help anyone he can. TEAM: NAME:Astra SPECIES: Ralts GENDER: Female PERSONALITY: Loyal and protective of her friends. LEVEL: 15 MOVES: Reflect, Disarming voice, Confusion, Teleport OTHERS: NAME:Frost SPECIES: Ledyba- Ice and Bug GENDER: Female PERSONALITY: Aggressive, does not listen to trainer. LEVEL: 17 MOVES: Ice shard, Powder snow, Bug bite, mach punch. OTHERS: OTHERS: (I plan on adding a Rockruff to the team BTW)
"This tour is boring right?!" Blaine, a young boy wearing a tuxedo said, holding his Ralts, Astra. Astra got down from her trainer and began to play with the Electrike while their trainers talk. "So, are you gonna stick around in Alola when the ship docks? or are you heading somewhere else?" Blaine asked, wondering whether he would be seeing his new friend around the congregation of islands.
Sen's AvatarSen
"Same here." He waves off Blaine, a companion of his that he met in this one week-pain-of-a-ferry. They were both in the same room, since single rooms were not a thing at the boat and everything in there was packed full. It was a miracle to begin with. And not so-much-of-a-miracle for Simon. He prefered to be alone, but here he is, tied along to a tact and shiny teen while he's wearing a hoodie and shorts. "Ain't really sure." Simon says, his eyes are still at the splashing waters. He sticks out his arms to think because in retrospect, his father only allowed him to go to Alola for a 'meeting.' "There are those fancy 'trial' things they keep mentioning." He hands out a brochure he snatch on the way to the ferry, showing the fancy boy the contents. The piece of paper shows the map of Alola and all activities included there. "They can tell me all about their 'activities', but it ain't toppin' good ol' Honen" He snikers as he proudly presents he is from Honen, the land of blaring trumpets. "Also, why the heck are you wearing a tux'?" He pats Blaine's shoulder while chuckling. "You got a date in Alola already?" A wide smile ran upon his tanned face.
"I just like wearing a tux" Blaine replied. "I am gonna have a go at these trial things. It might be fun" Blaine said, wanting to experience something different from battling gyms. "Plus I want to find myself one of those neat Rockruff" Blaine continued, emntioning the one pokemon he really wanted to catch in Alola.
Sen's AvatarSen
”Pfft yeah right.” He nudges Blaine‘s side and chuckles more. “Just a rockruff? Why not those fancy salandits? or that big Kommo-o? I’d love to see your face when you see those tower pokemons over a simple rockruff.” He laughs a little bit more. The boat ride was coming into a halt since everyone felt a slight thud. “Woah, well I wasn’t expecting this to be bumpy.” He scratches his head. “Comom now Tric’, let’s get our bags.” Trico sighs as she looks back at Astra with puppy eyes. “Aw comon you both are in the same room.” He nudges the eletrike to come with him. (also hey I put the setup link in the first post so we can see it easily. Also, you wouldn’t mind if you can explain to be how the story flows in Alola in the setup? I’m not really sure where I stopped the boat. Also also, you can take controll of the story too to where you seem it fit.)
(So you would have stopped the boat in the port of Hau'oli city. The first and only large city in Melemele island) Blaine grabbed Astra and walked closely behind Simon. Blaine walked off the boat with his new friend, they had now entered Melemele island, specifically Hau'oli city. "So this is the main hub for Melemele. Down route 2 is the first trial against Illima and then we battle Hala in Iki town" Blaine explaied to Simon. Blaine soon noticed some commotion not too far from where they were standing.
Sen's AvatarSen
(ok then let me do my magical descriptive writing lmao) The bright flash of light revealed the port of Hau’oli City, a the largest city bustling with fresh treats and fashinable items. People were running back and fort with all their daily activities. The skies were clear and the day was hot. It was the perfect vacation. With bags behind him, Simon placed a hand to block the bright sunlight and was marveled by the view. It was not like this in Honen, the breeze crisp taste awed him. “Huh, so this is Alola...” He whispered to himself. “How about we stop by for some treats in the market first?” He points at the shopping district while walking down the port. “There’s bound to be a snack ther-“ His attention was switched to a nearby commotion just nearby. “The hecks going on?” He asked Blaime for more information. Since he can’t see that much from afar, Simon released Wile.15 the Mawile and Trico the electrike by his side. “Yo let’s go, we gotta see this!” He gestures Blaine to follow him to the commotion.
(I need the character profile for Simon please) Blaine and Simon ran towards the commotion, finding a guy with black and white shorts and shirt with skulls all over them, harrassing a young trainer with a Sableye, with his large Yungoos, who was up to his knees. "That is a Yungoos, the rodent pokemon of the Alola region, like Zigzagoon or Patrat" Blaine explained. "They usually dont grow that big but its not impossible. I have no idea who that guy is" Blaine continued. Astra was ready for battle, so Blaine instructed her to use Dissarming voice on the normal type, interupting the confrontation allowing the boy to get away.
Sen's AvatarSen
( it's in the setup thread, which can be accesible through the first post here in the main rp? I thought you saw that oof. And I added a few things in the hideboxes there, so It would be nice if you could give it a read. Actually you know what I'll just link it here so you can see it) Simon was panting as he tried to follow Blaine's fast steps. He placed his knees as he catches his breathe. "Ya' know, with all this explaining, you could say you lived here in Alola." A weary smile comes across when he seeing the rodent pokemon Blaine was mentioning. It was towering above the skull dressed thug. Dread can be felt across his body. "Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HOW BIG IT W-WAS!" He clenched his teeth and commands Trico to use Thunder wave on the Yungoos. (also let blaine keep explaining Alola while simon complains on the info lmao.)
The Yungoos was hit by both attacks. Yungoos used Tackle on the Electrike. "I have wanted to come here for so long, I read up on everything about this place" Blaine said, giddy like a fangirl.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page