PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contest poses

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

wishmaker's Avatarwishmaker
Suggestion Title: Contest poses Suggestion Summary: Give Pokemon different contest poses. Example: Eevee laying down, Pikachu cheering, etc. Positive points: Gives more expression and variety to the contest feature instead of a default standing stance which looks awkward on some Pokemon Negative points: Would take a lot of time to do, but could be a project or limited to certain pokemon Reason For Consideration: It would add more variety to the contest feature and look interesting.
Ilyriss's AvatarIlyriss
No support. This implies in creating a bunch of new sprites and tbh.. not really necessary when you can be creative of which pokémon you use in the contest since each have a different pose.
Well... This is a signature .-. ✮✮Avatar is a Chibi OC by Silver Raven in their Art Shop✮✮
Silver-Sün's AvatarSilver-Sün
To add on to the points made by Ilyriss: how would the the Pokémon who get poses be decided? Also, I'd expect to see salt over which mons get CS poses and which don't, especially if it's by popularity.
Avatar commissioned from Novareii on this site. Thanks!
söbble's Avatarsöbble
While I would absolutely love this, I have to say no support. I feel that contests are enough of a side thing that the manpower needed to do this is unreasonable.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/108675/Alternate-Poses-for-Contest-Pokemon Rejected Already

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page