PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Acid Downpour (Poison/Feb19)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 7891011121314

dracojax's Avatardracojax
478 so far a bit short of my 500 points a day goal but should be able to catch it up tomorrow.
For my dex lending,breeding pairs and more shop click here For custom hunt shop click here
GrimmsFairy's AvatarGrimmsFairy
Just hatched these lovely twins They are uft as they aren't the right natures for me
Silverclawzz's AvatarSilverclawzz
No luck for you either huh 6-6 I've hatched I think 16 albinos, and not a single one was Adamant D: Edit: Friday's V-Wave is Poison too!!
Visit Kai and I at our joint shop! I'm collecting Death Wings, PM me or post in our shop. ^-^ Avatar is by me, based off of the official art.
Ouch I actually just need one more sour albino to have the 4 I want but I'm also melan hunting this one so I will probably hatch a lot of the ones I want before the end of this
@GrimmsFairy nice hatch good luck with your nature hunt
Yep both of the ones in my daycare have everstones

QUOTE originally posted by GrimmsFairy

Yep both of the ones in my daycare have everstones
Yeah just spotted that on another egg good luck with the hunt.
Good luck on yours as well, if you find/hatch a sour preferenced one I wouldn't mind buying one off you

QUOTE originally posted by GrimmsFairy

Good luck on yours as well, if you find/hatch a sour preferenced one I wouldn't mind buying one off you
sure i want to hatch 3 for myself anyway so fingers crossed edit: 2 hatched so far edit edit: 3 now edit edit edit: now hatched this little one
Blazeypup's AvatarBlazeypup

QUOTE originally posted by dracojax

QUOTE originally posted by Blazeypup

Hello! I may not be the strongest player, but I will try my hardest for y'all! Thinking of hunting Venonat, tho I gotta do some more work on my breeding pair.
if you get any males could you send me 2-3 please will try and make you a good pair edit: unless you are borrowing the above pair
Sorry, males are actually the thing I'm short on too! I'm still searching for one, using an Ekans pair as a filler pair in the meanwhile.

Pages: 123··· 7891011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page