PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Spinda patterns

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Does anyone know quite how many different Spinda Patterns there are?
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
4,294,294,967,295 according to the wiki
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There are 232-1 patterns, good luck!
From back when the original announcement was made just over a year ago ^^ So: a heck ton of patterns.
169/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
hoo boy, so much for being a collector of all different sprites....there just isnt enough room in the world XD thank you both.
To save you the math BBCode (which apparently doesn't support exponents why????), here's the whole number: 4,294,967,295 Enjoy

Current Type Race Score: 434

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
makes me wonder if any patterns are more common than others, and if there are patterns people would be more willing to buy :o
>>My journal has cool info! Check it out<< >>and feel free to message me!<< Trying to trade Credits for ZC! PM me if interested! I have tons of Credits! >>Trade your currencies here!<<
1719/3200
1569/2100

QUOTE originally posted by jarjarkai

makes me wonder if any patterns are more common than others, and if there are patterns people would be more willing to buy :o
I have to agree, but with as many as there are that you can get it also makes me wonder. is there even any similiar ones on site? has there been a lucky draw of two same patterned ones anywhere
Niet's AvatarNiet
Since the pattern is based on the ID, and IDs are unique (for obvious reasons), therefore Spinda patterns are unique too.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page