PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon's Way Home

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 414243

Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Sylvia was still in Dusk's House,taking care of Dusk.Sylvia read Dusk's mind and saw what happened in Dusk's childhood.Sylvia said,"Those Lycanroc and Rockruff didn't know anything at all about who was the boss around there.You know with that strength,you can show them whose boss!"
Wanting:Ice/Flying Gems of any Size
Needing 140 Ice
Needing 140 Flying
Shiny Articuno Hunt
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! *sighs*COME THE HECK ON! Welp,gonna get me some- Nope.
Featured Story
Made by WinterFoxxo
"I could't. I was only 3 when it happened, and all the elders were much more powerful than anyone else. I just had to move on." Dusk didn't even care that she had invaded his mind, he was glad to just have someone to talk to about this. "Thanks for earlier, by the way."
Aster was sitting by Dusk and Sylvia. He saw Dusk crying, and was dreaded he couldn't understamd why, but was gladhe had someone else there for him.
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
MX's AvatarMX
(What kind of trainer is Aster? Trainers should be able to understand thei Pokemon to a certain point, and Aster seems clueless! I'm suspicious...) Petal walked into the room where Sylvia and Dusk are, Marrow trailing right behind.
Thank you, and have a great day!!!
Sylvia said,"Now you are older,and you can really show them who's boss around here now.Nothing can stop you now.I'm rooting for you to show them who's boss!"
"Aster...You shall be a mind reader soon..."A voice said."You...Aster...are an amazing trainer,and you have potential to become champion...."
(This very bottom line shows Kate's Point of View) Kate was still at her shop,grooming a shiny Umbreon.Kate was wondering when a customer would come over.The Umbreon said,"Now can I go out in the gardens of Ignitus?" Kate said,"Yeah,sure.I will be busy soon anyways."
MX's AvatarMX
M steps in and joins the conversation. "Hey guys, there seems to be a problem, is there any way I can help?"
Sylvia said,"Actually,there is a way all of you can help.He'll need plenty of bacon and I've got his Z Crystal and Mega Stone in my bag.Aster,you help him with his Z Move and Mega Evolution.Everybody else,you help with the combo attacks."
"Your right, Sylvia. I'm heading back there. Anyone wanna come with me?"
(The reason Aster was just sitting there most of the time was because A: he couldnt understand pokemon and B: Sylvia was talking its rue to interupt.) All of a sudden, Aster understood. He understood what the pokemon around him were saying. It was... amazing. He felt as if he had gone into a new world. "Dusk, I'm coming with you."
Sylvia said,"Yeah,you show them who's boss around here!"After everybody left,an Umbreon came rushing towards them.They said,"Hello,I'm Sasuke.I want to tell you guys that I am going to help too."
(I dont have to separate Aster and Dusk now that they understand eachother)
"Follow me guys. I know the way." "Alright," said Aster, "let's show 'em who's boss." With that, Dusk led them out of the forest, and over to the dry, mountainous region a few miles way. Mid-way up, they stopped at a cave. "Here it is," Dusk informed, "so many hard times..."
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru
(kinda just gonna leave rp)
the days when my mother was there ---- toyhouse Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. - edited by me - credits

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 414243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page