PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hybrid Virus

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234567

LunaUmbra's AvatarLunaUmbra
Luna turned towards the Zekrom. She took a deep breath and yelled at the top of her lungs. Unfortunately, no one knows what she said. At the same time, the ships begin to blare their horns. A static screech erupts from the speakers on each boat, but it fades quickly as an announcement is made. Attention passengers. Please ensure that you and all of your valuables are on the ship. We will be leaving very soon.
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Well, that response was less than helpful. Considering she was Alolan, though, that wasn't exactly surprising. Heck, if anything, the young man himself would be better able to identify the person of interest due to being born and raised in Unova. Let's just say living during the time period where the dragon's were a threat was...interesting, to say the least. ...oh yeah, he almost forgot the entire reason he came over to speak to this girl in the first place: he wanted to know more about her. Getting a little chuckle out of this realization, he wrote to his conversation partner: Before I forget again, my name's Damien. What's yours? As he showed his message, he held out his hand toward the young lady, temporarily putting his pencil between the fingers of his other hand so it was out of the way. Damien Status: Infected
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
"Oh! my name's Ophelia, but you can call me Ophie or Opie! Bluey, no! You can't fight Zekrom!!" She said, shaking his hand while restraining Bluey. Bluey gave up as it finally got into his head that it was ZEKROM. Sighing, Ophie decided to bring out Tuffy to keep Bluey in check. "Sorry!" She sighed, glancing in Damien's direction as she told the dog Pokémon "Make sure Bluey doesn't run off, okay?" Ophie Status - Infected
'Ophelia... I love it! Damien thought to himself upon hearing the female's name. He couldn't help but silently giggle at the antics of Bluey, waving off Ophie's apology as she brought out a Herdier to make sure the Archen didn't do anything stupid. He honestly didn't mind. He could tell that Bluey had quite a lot of spirit, though he still understood the added precaution. A Pokémon like Archen would have to be miraculously lucky in order to defeat Zekrom alone, after all. It was at this point that he realized she had a very decidedly Unovan team, yet she herself looked every inch like she was from Alola. Curious about this, Damien wrote to Ophelia: Sorry if this is personal at all, but I couldn't help but notice that your Pokémon are from Unova, but you look like you're Alolan. If you don't mind me asking, which region are you from? Damien Status: Infected
Hearing the scratching of a pencil as Ophie watched Tuffy circle Bluey to his dismay, she looked up to see what had been written. "Well, I was born in Alola, but my parents.. divorced, and I've lived in Unova with my mom ever since now." She said, the sentence bringing a bit of sadness into her heart. She tried to shake it off. Ophie Status - Infected
Well, that would certainly explain it. Wanting to know more, Damien started writing another message, but his Lucario partner stopped him, the Pokémon shaking his head when the pair locked eyes. Now Damien was a different kind of curious, watching as his bodyguard gently placed a paw on Ophie's shoulder, giving her a comforting look. He could sense her sadness and wanted to help her through it. Damien Status: Infected
Whoops sorry I put this in the wrong place!
SolaUmbra's AvatarSolaUmbra
Sola jumped and covered his ears as the horns blared and the announcement was stated. He was frightened by the sudden loud noises. He sank down against the wall of the ship again because the noises frightened him that much. He then closed his eyes with his hands on his ears and waited for all the commotion to cease. Thinking of trying to find a more quiet and secluded place for him to relax and let out his pokemon so they could be checked for any fatigue. Stating to himself. "Maybe ill just sit back down here for a few more minutes."
Ophie gave a wobbly smile to Damien as she felt calmer. It always hurt her a little to talk about her parents, but now she honestly felt free after losing the gym badges she never wanted. Bluey and Tuffy weren't having an as-moving interaction, with Tuffy threatening to pull out Bluey's tail feathers if he tries to fight Zekrom, much to Bluey's utter dismay. That caused him to clam up and stop struggling. Ophie Status - Infected
Kiuryos looked forward calmly as the speakers blared their message. He moved slowly forward trying not to trip over or bump anyone around him. Beside him, his Greninja (shiny) moves along with him, trying to understand why the attack is making everyone scared to death. Kiuryos looks to his right and notices something is moving toward them in the water. He starts freaking out, and as it emerges, he notices that it’s Lugia, trying to tell him ‘It’s going to be alright’ just by his presence. Kiuryos calms down a bit and nods at Lugia, saying “Thank you for being here.” His Greninja notices something, and taps Kiuryos on his shoulder. Kiuryos looks in that direction and noticed a person rushing to the Pokémon Center, carrying a hurt Pokémon that looked like a Alolan Marowak in his arms. He wanted to be sure everything was alright so he started walking towards the person. Kiuryos status: Infected Also quick side question can I fast forward to when the boat starts to leave if everyone’s okay with that?

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page