PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question about "realistic" pokemon image gone.

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Ub027tldr's AvatarUb027tldr
It's been a long time since I have returned to PFQ, and I saw an update which piques my interest in the Wiki. So in February 15, 2017, the "realisitc" images was removed from the summary page. I was wondering, is there a reason behind this? And is there anyway that I can browse an image archive or something similar to browse through these "realistic" images?
Random weird creature headshot made by me on MS Paint. I don't think it's a Shuckle though.
Mouse 13's AvatarMouse 13
there were a LOT of those images missing, so it was mostly due to consistency they were removed. as far as I know, there are no plans for them to make a comeback. I don't think there's an archive or record of them anywhere
tapu fini hunt:93/160
melan regigigas hunt:44/1500
chrisCrossed's AvatarchrisCrossed

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

The images you're talking about were commissioned, intended for PokéBattlers before it got shut down. So yes, some of them can be considered... nightmare fuel. However, these portraits are now placeholders. They were made by an artist not on staff, and now our own Graphics Team is working on drawing more appropriate images for them. So rest assured, we're already on it. ^^
From an old suggestion thread ^u^ You may be able to dig up/find a few of them googling their pokebattlers source thing mentioned above
× 16 / 222
Banner by me, not free to use. Avatar by Näerie, not free to use either.
Ub027tldr's AvatarUb027tldr
Thank you. Closing thread.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page