PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~Gracidea Gym~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles > Gyms >

Pages: 123456

Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Biggie: 1- Leader 2- Leader 3- Fuzy: 1- Leader 2- Leader 3-
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
(Bump)
Mr.Hater's AvatarMr.Hater
I challenge you and stop that autocorrect
Yeah I can do that! Sorry for the late reply. Been having a bit of an exciting week. Mr.Hater 1- Challenger 2- Leader 3- Challenger Will send badge!
I wish to re-challenge
Alright. Hopefully you can win the badge this time! Biggie 1- Leader 2- 3-
DragonFang101's AvatarDragonFang101
This looks like a challenge for me! I'm ready!
"I accept!" A trainer walks in with a Marshadow, Mega Medicham, and Dusk-form Lycanroc close behind. "Let's battle!" he says.I would have brought Victini but then I reread the rules and didn't.
Victini
This Pokémon brings victory. It is said that Trainers with Victini always win, regardless of the type of encounter.
  • Intro
  • Links
  • My precious...
Welcome!
sig by etherea | avatar and sig is official victini art
Fluffy pichu's AvatarFluffy pichu
May I challenge you
He squints at the rules, specifically at the first one. "Okay, so no Flying, Fire, Steel, or Bug types... But you didn't say anything about Poison or Ice types.." he said nervously giggling, immediatly regretting what he had said. "Either way, I'll still accept your challenge." He reached into his pockets to retrieve three Pokeballs.
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page