PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Guilds?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

SnowMew's AvatarSnowMew
Hi, I'm relatively new to pokefarm and I've noticed some people talk about their or their pokemon's guilds. What are they referring to? Thanks!
Starter:
Lv. 31 — 298 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Yay's AvatarYay
Can you provide some context where you've seen guilds talked about?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
SnowMew's AvatarSnowMew
Sure! Most of the time it's been on field names. So someone would say "Wigglytuff's Guild" or "Squirtle's Guild" and put seemingly random mon in there. I've also seen it mentioned in the about area on people's profiles. But more generally someone will say "I love my Squirtle Guild"
Yay's AvatarYay
With the context you provided, it seems like they're talking about hoards/collections of certain Pokemon. Although with the thing you said about random Pokemon being in the field named "________'s Guild", I'm not 100% sure, so someone please help me out here if you know xD I've been here for several years and this is the first time I've seen 'guild' used in a context other than the variant Guild Igglybuff line. So it's interesting that you bring this up.
SnowMew's AvatarSnowMew
Next time I see one, I'll try to take a screenshot or link it! :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page