PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Memorial to Mr. Iwata

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

OccultGhosty's AvatarOccultGhosty
Arigatou, Iwata-dono~! You have changed so many lives and inspired so many people. May you rest in peace.
Avatar is of my trollsona, Saskia. Art by poliwrath.

Please click my babies!
Zorualover12's AvatarZorualover12
*weeps* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;-; R.I.P Mr. Iwata, we will miss you.. Three tears for you, we all shall cry All day all night, our flags will fly...
A geeky artist trying to get through life~
ZeroNoSaito's AvatarZeroNoSaito
Honestly, I dont even know what to say here, Mr. Iwata, You were a great man, I've followed Nintendo through thick and thin since the first gen of pokemon all the way till today, and your influence was great on my life and that of many others, you were one of the many reasons I wanted to be a game designer and to this day you still are, Mr. Iwata Thank you for Everything and May you rest in Peace, My condolences to your family and everyone else who held you dear.
Sephiroth's AvatarSephiroth
The day I learned about it, I went to Youtube and looked at my subscriptions. There, I saw a video saying that he died. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was, and still is an amazing man. He helped shape the childhood of countless people with amazing games. He helped sponsor the Year of Luigi. If I was there, at the funeral, I would have left a Kirby, Ness and Luigi amiibo, there on his grave. Heck, if it wasn't for him, I probably would have become a typical brainless Call of Duty zombie, screaming of hacking and stolen kills. ...Thank you, Satoru Iwata. Goodnight, sweet prince, and the flight of Loftwings sing thee to thy rest.
I will... never be a memory. On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness. I thought of a wonderful present for you... shall I give you despair? Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away. I can't get an HTTPS link to what is below, darn.
Ely71102's AvatarEly71102
Without him we all wouldnt be here.I saw a picture of him toying around with a gba and i started crying when I saw it.Rest in peace Mr. Iwata we all love you
Bard the Bard's AvatarBard the Bard
Mr. Iwata thank you for all you have done for Nintendo and its fans. May your passing be remembered not by how soon it was but by all the smiles you have given all of us in our childhood and onwards.
Bard the Bard, the bardliest bard to ever have barded!
SaberStar2's AvatarSaberStar2
named my first shiny after him miss him so much, even though i didn't know him personally
made by meikorn
Help me out? :) avie by me, button by Ultimate Fish
GS balls
SkyVictini's AvatarSkyVictini
Yasuraka ni nemurimasu Iwata-sama =(
America..

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page