PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokèPyrrhia (Remake- no outsiders please!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Loki barreled through the hit, then tackled Quilladin again with Power up Punch, determined to win.
: Come on, Sil, we need to get going! : NOPE I CAN’T DO ANYTHING RIGHT NOW. : Why not? We need to leave! : //brandishes 3DS// BECAUSE I’M SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE GYM LEADER!!! Read more here!
AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Quillading fell backwards with the attacks, and struggled to get back up with his slightly disproportionate body.
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
Loki took Quilladin’s slow recovery as an opportunity and darted in with Quick Attack, making a hasty retreat afterwards.
Quilladin yelped as he was knocked backwards again, and he was knocked out.
Loki sighed and collapsed on the floor, relieved. “Great job, Loki,” said Krystal, petting the tired Riolu. “Look what I have,” she cooed, brandishing a Rawst berry. He squeaked excitedly and gulped the berry down, then demanded more. “Hang on, little guy. I’ll get you some more.”
"Wow, that was quite teh instense battle," Amber remaked, and let Quilladin back into his Pokeball for a well-deserved rest.
Loki made an odd sound, then began to glow blue, similar to Quilladin. (High happiness 😏)
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
(Mirage is still in village.)
He grew taller and more mature, then finished growing. “Alright, Loki!” Krystal cheered. “Good job!”
Amber smiled. "Wow, lot's of evolving, eh?"

Pages: 123··· 239240241242243

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page