PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pupper's Art and Free Sprites

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 165166167

PupperCakes's AvatarPupperCakes
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Shroomish!
  • Welcome!
  • Sprites
  • Art
  • Adopts/YCH
Welcome! Hello! Welcome To Pupper's Art and Sprites!

Rules

-Any Site Rules Apply -Dont Use Example Unless I Say You Can. -Dont Steal My Art And Say Its Yours . -If You Have A Question Please PM Me Dont Post Questions In My Shop. -I Do Not do 6-8 Gen sprite orders

Advertise Me

Codes!

Banner 1- [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/188326/Pupp-s-Sprites-Free-for-now][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/edccfcb3-f1e4-11e8-aa83-532bc0766366.gif[/img][/url] Banner 2- [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/188326/Pupp-s-Sprites-Free-for-now][img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/863d3f1c-f1f0-11e8-9596-fb57e28ac1da.gif[/img][/url]From 1331
Open! You May use the Examples here

Fusions

Recolors

Pokesona's

Need to redo this one

Retypes

Datas

Silhouettes

Paper

Glowies

Shadeless

Costumes

Glitches

Sparkles

Animated Recolor

Eggs/Squishies

Banners

Couples

Little Runners

Teams

Charms

Flat

Form

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Sprites[/b][/center] [b]What do you want?:[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Payment:(Tips are ok but usually no need)[/b] [b]Are You Subbed?:[/b] [b]Other?:[/b]
Open! You May Not Use The Examples Here

Sketch

Pixel Version

Headshots

Pixel Version

Fullbody

Icons

Pixel Version

Chibi's

Pixel Version

Doodles

Bait

Pixel Version

Ref Sheet

Pixel Version

Pixels

Animated Pixels

Prices

Sketch:100k-100 Icon:175k-175 Headshots:210k-210 Fullbody:225k-225 Chibi's:245k-245 Doodles:250k-250 Bait:265k-265 Pixels:300k-300 Ref Sheets:325k-325 5k51
Will Pokemon Pokesonas Albinos and melans Animals
Wont Gore Very detailed pokesonas Humans
Struggles Very detailed Wings

Form

[b]Your art is mine now :3 Username: What do you want?: Pokemon/Character: Background?: Size: Payment: Are you subbed?: Other:[/b]
Open!

3 Adopts Open

A1

450 Gp Open

A2

Closed

A3

400 Gp Open

A4

Closed

A5

Closed

B1

400 Gp Open

B2

Closed

Old Adopts

Some adopts that havent been sold yet... Any Adopt here is 100k Credits,100 Gp, or 20 Zc Nothing here...

Form For Sprites

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Pkmn![/b][/center] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]

Form For Art

[center][b]Pupp Give Me Your Art![/b][/center] [b]Which Adopt:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Anything Else:[/b]

PokeParty!

PokeParties are when i pick a Random pokemon to fuse with ten other pokemon.

YCH!

Holiday YCH

(All Holiday YCH is closed until December 1st 2020)

Peek-A-Boo Present

Gingerbread Crunch

Wiggle Wreath

!NOT OPEN YET!

Form

[b]~All I Want For Christmas Is Art!~[/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type Of YCH:[/b] [b]Characters:[/b] [b]Colors[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Prices

Peek-A-Boo Present: 325 Gp Gingerbread Crunch: 275 Gp Wiggle Wreath: 300-400 Gp (Depending on the charcter).

Customs!

Customs

Rules

-If you order a big pokemon it will cost more. -I will do pokemon sword and shield pokemon. -If you have anymore questions please PM me instead of talking in my shop.

Prices

125-200 Gp Depends on the order.

Form For Customs

[b]Pupp Give Me Something Unique[/b] [b]Pokemon:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Payment:[b] [b]Other:[/b]
☆Credits☆
Avatar by Themalelunala Signature art by CloverPatch, Banner By 88penguintreats
tyler's Avatartyler
PupperCakes I'd like a sprite! Username: tyler What do you want?: could i get a retype? id like a grass type luxray! Payment?:(no need for now) Other?:thank you very much!
icon/sig art by me
I'll get right on it! sorry for the wait
@Tyler Your sprite is done! is there anything you want me to add on it? Ill PM you the code
Ghostplops's AvatarGhostplops
PupperCakes I'd like a sprite! Username: Ghostplops What do you want?: A fire type Seviper! Payment?:(no need for now) Other?: Thank you for doing this! :)
Amazing icon by OkamiGekido on DA!
My Journal✨ ✨My Art Dump✨ ✨My Wishlist

Made by HowlingCat
Made by Hawkbelly
Made by Mystera
Made by HowlingCat
@Ghostplops Your sprite is ready! If you want i can change some thing on it. If you dont like it
Ghostplops's AvatarGhostplops
Thank you!! That came out really cool looking :D I love it.
Can you get the sprite or do i have to send you it in PM'? Sorry im new to making shops
I'd like to apply as a staff for this shop. I could help make sprites during class and help manage orders.
and pupper, a way he/she can get the sprite is by clicking the button to quote the post, then copying the bbcode
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
Your hired i guess... Xd And okie thanks for the i didnt know bc im new to making shops =w=

Pages: 123··· 165166167

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page