PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

đź’°The Thrift Shopđź’° - Under reconstruction

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 105106107108

PurpleTartan's AvatarPurpleTartan
Hello, I was hoping I could buy the following pokemon from you LINK LINK, the the Eevee/Glaceon breeding pair and the Larvestra/Volcarona breeding pair. If my maths is correct that should be 10gp altogether? Thankies in advance :3
Sanguine's AvatarSanguine

QUOTE originally posted by Kaolin

I had a check through, I only have 2 flying and 1 fighting immediately RTE. Also have one Mantyke that you'll need a remoraid to evolve, and 18 Riolu. I'll do 2k each for the immediate RTEs and 1k each for the rest, let me know what you'd like.
May I get the 1 immediate fighting rte and the 18 riolu for 38k credits? ^^
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Yep to both of you, please send labelled trades with payment and I'll send when my slots free up c:
[ Usually online at 7-11am PFQ time on weekdays, 9pm-11am weekends ] Looking for gems and relics - Fields are mass-click friendly! - Will consider trades involving Steam credit Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
could i have the kenyip pair, 98% growlithe pair, lillipup pair, vivillion pair and the highest nido pair for 1 med. gem? sorry to see you go.
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Hi, I'm Scor!! I'm NB <3 -hoardes sassy and fairy-type pokemon -generally friendly, feel free to PM!
Avatar drawn by me Text reads "huh, america?". Buttons
background | coidng by me
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by scørkaji

could i have the kenyip pair, 98% growlithe pair, lillipup pair, vivillion pair and the highest nido pair for 1 med. gem? sorry to see you go.
Sure please send a labelled trade and I'll send when I can ^^
Mewie's AvatarMewie
Hey, can i sell you my 133 Normal Small Gems, 2 Medium Normal Gems and 38 Small Psychic gems?
Hoi! Idk what else to say here... Wip? Icon by crownedkitty25
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by KoriArredondo
Lance09's AvatarLance09
Could I play Accessory Roulette?
Mewtoo's AvatarMewtoo
Could I still play accessory roulette?
The long road to my dream hunt: x14 / 1100
1.27% Cloned Sash progress
Current type race score: 1836
DarkRabbit's AvatarDarkRabbit
Hi there :) How much for you're Raikou and mew ? if you're selling them.
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Hi you guys, not buying sorry, not doing roulettes anymore, and @darkrabbit sure thing you can just have them :P

Pages: 123··· 105106107108

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page