PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Xaan's Nifty Art Shop [2/5 Slots Open]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 232425

POLL: Please rate your shop experience!

Total votes: 19

You must be logged in to vote.

xaandiir's Avatarxaandiir
  • Announcements
  • Prices
  • Examples
  • Commissions List
  • Adopts
Why hello there! Thank you for visiting :) Welcome to my art shop. I strive to provide high caliber art for anyone who is interested. I am always striving to improve my craft and make this shop as enjoyable for everyone as possible. Please, if you have any suggestions for how I can improve, let me know! I have specific prices listed below, in terms of ZC. Please check the Prices tab to find exact prices as well as conversion rates and accepted items. I take all sorts of commissions here (except NSFW!). If you are interested in seeing more examples of my Pokemon work, please see my art tumblr, @xaandiir. You can also see my Pokemon art shop here!

Commission Rules (READ FIRST)

1. Please follow all of these rules, and regular PokeFarm rules still apply.
  2. I have the right to deny a commission for any reason before payment. If I decide I am unable/unwilling to provide the commission after you have paid, then you are guaranteed a full refund.
  3. Commissions under 300ZC will be paid after completion. Commissions that are 300ZC or greater must be paid in a deposit of half, and then the rest will be paid after the commission is completed. Commissions without a deposit will not receive WIPs through PM. Commissions with a deposit may request WIPs.
  4. If you cheat me out of payment, I will put you on a permanent No Commissions list. If you have trouble paying, please tell me and we can work it out. Do not try to scam me into giving you free/half priced art.
  5. You can PM me with questions regarding this shop, but it is preferred you just reply here so I can keep everything squared away.
  6. I do go to school, so please provide me with at least a week to work on your commission (after I've approved it) before you ask me for an update. If I mention beforehand to expect a longer delay, I will provide you with an alternate frame of time to wait before asking for updates.
  7. The images used as examples in this shop are not available for use. After commissioning, I still own the copyright of the image. You are not allowed to claim it as your own. These are not to be used for commercial purposes. Similarly, any pictures created for a client may not be used by anyone except the client and who the client gives permission to.
  8. After receiving a commission, you MUST provide credit to me wherever you post it. Please do not post a commission I make for you to any site where the poster is assumed to be the creator (ie, DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, any other social media platform). Using the picture in your About Me, journal, etc is fine so long as you provide a LINK back to this shop with credit.
  9. Rules are subject to change, and customers should keep up with them.

UPDATES

Streaming Info

I do streams! I have a YouTube page which you can find here and I try to host a weekly stream on my channel. Next Scheduled Stream: N/A I hold informal streams on Picarto, my channel which you can find here. I do not have a formal schedule and these streams are more so when I feel like it, so be sure to subscribe to me so you get emailed when I stream! :)
Conversion Rates 1:7:6k 1=100

I Accept Summons (Values)

Summons
Buying price
Ice Statue
Rock Statue
Steel Statue
Gold Statue
GS Ball
Gracidea Seed
Victory Medal
Soul Heart
Diamond Tiara
Wishing Stone
Kagami
Magatama
Kusanagi
Colbalt Epee
Terracotta Epee
Viridian Epee
Apprentice's Epee
Inari's Lamp
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
Ice Feather
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice fang
Ku Idol
Kane Idol
Lono Idol
Kanaloa Idol
Helix Orb
Sea Crown
Magma Stone
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
Ruby Orb
Sapphire Orb
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Life Antler
Death Wing
Hyperspace Ring
Spectral Leiomano
Komainu Figurine
Lunar Wing
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Black Stone
Gray Stone
White Stone
Order's Crest
Origin Sash
Plasma Koa
Cloned Sash
Ancient Drive
Music Box
Nightmare Shroud
Jade Orb
Eclipse Flute
Beast Ball
Black Prism
Azure Flute
I also take payment in shiny/albino legendaries I do not have yet. (PM me about this form of payment before posting in the shop!)
What's the difference between Syle 1 and Style 2?
  • Style 1 is more detailed with more complex lineart and detail, especially in clothes and hair.
  • Style 2 is simpler, and therefore cheaper (and cuter!)
  • Style 1 has more detail in shading and highlights than Style 2.
  • Style 2 can be classified as "softer" than Style 1.
  • See the examples tab for the visual differences between them!

Style 1

Sketch Paint (Messy Lines) Flats Paint (Clean Lines) Cell Shading
Headshot 150 350 450 650 750
Half Body 350 800 1000 1400 1700
Full Body 800 1600 2000 2800 3500

Style 2

Headshot 125 200 300 450 600
Half Body 250 350 500 800 1000
Full Body 600 800 1100 1700 2300

Other

Chibis 200 500 750 1000 1500
Additions Single color/transparent backgrounds cost +0 Simple Backgrounds cost +200 Detailed/complex backgrounds cost +500 Landscape backgrounds cost +~700 depending on complexity

Style 1

Style 2

Paint Style

**No examples of clean lines yet

Chibis

**For chibis you can request the style of example 1 and 3, or the style of example 2 and 4!

Order Form

Username: Commission Type: Here you put what type of commission you want. You must include What style (style 1, style 2, or chibi), what type (bust/half/full body; only applies to style 1 or 2), and what coloring (sketch/flat/cell). If you consistently do not include this information I will simply not reply to you. Description: Please be specific. Explain precisely what you want, including details. Ex: "My [human/pokemon] OC smiling at the camera with their hands behind their back." References: References are absolutely necessary and wanted. Please provide references to your OC (if it's a pokemon OC, you can just tell me what it is. If it has a variant appearance from those of its kind, include that in the description. If you have a link to a picture of your human/pokemon OC, include it here.) Ex: "Here's a couple pictures of my OC with their colors and design changes. Here's the pose I want. Here's the perspective I want." PLEASE link your images to the image itself, not the site where you got the image. Exception is a toyhouse/character sheet page for the entire character. Offer: Put here what you are paying for your piece based on the price guidelines. Ex: "I can offer 500 ZC and a Wishing Stone. Will that cover it?" Other: Anything else you want to add. PLEASE STATE HERE if you are using a coupon or the like!

No BBCode Form (Copy + Paste)

[u][b]Xaan, draw me some nifty art![/b][/u] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] [b]Description:[/b] [b]References:[/b] [b]Offer:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Current Commissions

I have two art shops, which means that there may be more commissions than is displayed here! If you want to see where you are in the list, check my journal here!
Username Order Post Payment Progress
Thlayli Style 1 Full Body Flat (2 chara) Shiny/Albino Tapus Not Started
--- --- --- ---
--- --- --- ---
--- --- --- ---
--- --- --- ---

Past Commissions

Username Order Post Payment (✕/✓) Finished Piece
Thlayli Style 1, Full Body, Flats 11kGP (✓) Posted
Allydia Style 2, Half Body, Flats 2,800GP (✕) Posted
Ideya Style 2, Half Body, Flats 2,520GP (✓) Posted
Icebreathe123 Style 2, Full Body, Flats 2 Fire Feathers, 3 Wishing Stones, and 3,185 GP (✓) Posted
RejectionHedgie Style 2, Half Body, Flats 2,520 GP (✓) Posted
Voltaire Style 2, Full Body, Flats 4,725 GP (✓) Posted
HowlingCat Style 1, full body, lineart 650ZC (✓) Posted
Virafiel Style 2, headshot, flat 1260GP (✓) Posted
Icebreath123 Style 2, half body, flat 2520GP (✓) Posted
Voltaire Style 2, flat full body (3 charas) 1kZC + 7KGP (✓) Posted
KRIS Style 2, Full Body Lineart 2.4mill credits + 350GP (✓) Posted
Absoreon Style 2, Headshot Flat 100ZC + 480k credits (✓) Posted
KRIS Lineart Bust 525GP (✓) Posted
Chronos Halfbody Flat USD (✓) Posted
Megapokemonfan Headshot Flat 30kCR + 45ZC + 2,450GP (✓) Posted
HowlingCat Full Body Lineart 4900GP (✓) Posted
KRIS Post 3 boxboxes (✓) Posted
IvyKuu Post 945k Credits + 1110 GP (✓) Posted
Ya Boy Post 3780GP (✓) Posted
Voltaire Post 8820GP (✓) Posted
Setsuko Post 1080ZC (✓) Post
Kyushu Post 135ZC (✓) Posted
None available at the moment :)
0/1000
Buying: :35
Check out some of my shops, maybe? Credit
Banners by Virafiel and CSY; Forum avatar by me
The shop is OPEN and available for commission orders :D
Kyushu's AvatarKyushu
Xaan, draw me some nifty art! Username: Kyushu Commission Type: Headshot Description: I'd like to have a lineart headshot of my character here! You could him doing a smug smile! :D References: The reference can be found on the toyhouse page I linked! Offer: I'd like to pay with credits! I believe it'll do 90 000 credits right? Other: Your art is amazing!! I'll try to commission you again once I get more of the other currency!
Yeah i'm having my Sonic phase in 2018 so what bro

QUOTE originally posted by Kyushu

Xaan, draw me some nifty art! Username: Kyushu Commission Type: Headshot Description: I'd like to have a lineart headshot of my character here! You could him doing a smug smile! :D References: The reference can be found on the toyhouse page I linked! Offer: I'd like to pay with credits! I believe it'll do 90 000 credits right? Other: Your art is amazing!! I'll try to commission you again once I get more of the other currency!
The commission would be 810,000 credits, not 90,000 ^^; (150*.9 (for the sale) = 135, 135*6000 = 810,000)
Kyushu's AvatarKyushu

QUOTE originally posted by xaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by Kyushu

The commission would be 810,000 credits, not 90,000 ^^; (150*.9 (for the sale) = 135, 135*6000 = 810,000)
oh darn! I got it all wrong heck, sorry my calculations got wrong! Well, can I still commission if I use ZCs? Which would be 150? Again sorry for the mistake!
With the sale going on, it would be 135ZC! ^^ But no worries! Math is hard haha. But I'll GLADLY take ZC, so I'll put you down for a slot :D
Kyushu's AvatarKyushu

With the sale going on, it would be 135ZC! ^^ But no worries! Math is hard haha. But I'll GLADLY take ZC, so I'll put you down for a slot :D
ooh! Okay! I have the money so I'm good! Thank you so much! <3
@Kyushu: Here you are! Please send payment ASAP :D Let me know if anything needs to be fixed!

Commission

Kyushu's AvatarKyushu

@Kyushu: Here you are! Please send payment ASAP :D Let me know if anything needs to be fixed!

Commission

This is PERFECT! No need for any change! ! I’m sending in the payment!! <3
Setsuko's AvatarSetsuko
Xaan, draw me some nifty art! Username: Setsuko Commission Type: Half Body Cell Shading Description: Sort of like this Pose. With a smile on her face and with one eye close. References: x x x x Offer: 1200zc With the discount, I believe it's 1080zc but please correct me if I'm wrong. Other: I was wondering if you would also be willing to do a commission based just off of description. I really like your art style however, since I had no references (as the character is newly made) I wasn't sure if you'd want try.

Hunting:

Melans
Collecting:
Links: Shop Journal

Pages: 123··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page