PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PK's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 12

Psychøkin's AvatarPsychøkin
oh babey yea
49/∞ || Shop Journal || Free Art
Ultra power bar 0.23%
hi i chopped my name in half because: reasons.
none melan with left beef
Future hunts based on badges: Electric: Helioptile, joltik Grass: Snivy, Fomantis Poison: Salandit Ground: vamp gligar? idk man Psychic: Ralts, beldum Bug: Joltik Rock: rockruff Ghost: litwick, yamask, honedge Dragon: Goomy, Noibat Steel: beldum, honedge, skarmory Fairy: Togepi, Ralts Hunt for delta points: Amaura Fav mon hunts: Froakie Riolu Mienfoo Eevee Charmander Cryogonal Fletchling Snorunt Fakemons: Kyutopi Lunupine Boxaby Kryptik Tilink Icedours Apoc Growlies
man i wanna get serious about hunting necrozma, but im so bad at not spending credits maybe when i actually have a source of income again then i can really go ham
oh yea if anyone's curious here's the final version of the concept art for the bunny babes ended up removing the spot on 'dini's head cuz the sprite was getting too crowded in the face lol the shinies are different colors because.... i can lol. I picked colors that I like, and I think the trio of primary colors has a nice vibe to it. Kinda like how theres blue and red decks of bicycle playing cards. But I'm also a huge sucker for classy black n gold combos. These shinies were adjusted to the current ones tho cuz it was agreed they looked too dark/too much like melans already, so they were lightened and the evo given a sortof vintage yellowed color instead of gray.
my robo pupy friends tyger and hexel i can't turn them on cuz they need their batteries recelled BUT i love them anyways with my WHOLE HEART
the original psychokineticist

QUOTE originally posted by Scizor

Look at him. Does his face look like a heterosexual person's? I don't think so. Happy Pride month, losers.
im gay and i approve this message

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page