PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌙 Moonlit Hill 🌙 | closed

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132

Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Shinobu Payment: 60kCr + tip! Details: Feel free to use any outfit in her gallery! Please don't use her reference though the person who made it got a few things wrong, for a more accurate palette/design look at the link below please ^-^ Style: Crayon Star Background or not?: No thanks! Reference: Her please! Subbed to thread?: Yep Your art looks adorable and I've been subscribed for a while but I'm happy to finally get a space <3 (Let me know if you're not doing humans by the way, it's a little confusing since it says you don't do them but your examples are)
Care to pay a visit to my Joint Shop? ~Joint Trade Shop~
101/500
Icon is a sprite edit by me
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru

QUOTE originally posted by Shinobu

Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Shinobu Payment: 60kCr + tip! Details: Feel free to use any outfit in her gallery! Please don't use her reference though the person who made it got a few things wrong, for a more accurate palette/design look at the link below please ^-^ Style: Crayon Star Background or not?: No thanks! Reference: Her please! Subbed to thread?: Yep Your art looks adorable and I've been subscribed for a while but I'm happy to finally get a space <3 (Let me know if you're not doing humans by the way, it's a little confusing since it says you don't do them but your examples are)
i was planning on doing an other art shop for humans,, i dont normally do them here as its pokemon but ill accept and haha yeah one of my example is human... for now :’>
the days when my mother was there ---- toyhouse Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. - edited by me - credits
Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
Thank you! When you open it I'll be sure to sub to that one then :3
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru
aaaai mightdecline for now i dont think im ready yet for work i planned to have a break from pretty much everything stressing me out this week.... sorry!!! i will probably go back to the orders when im back
Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
That's perfectly fine! Take as long of a break as you need ^-^
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru
sorry about that, i exaggerated a bit! i had a stressful day yesterday and i think today im open for some more orders.. i will work on the order list today! i will probably take some long breaks in between opening for the moment as i feel a bit out of it and because of some irl stress ive had but i'll try to be open as often as i can!!
CHIHIIRØ's AvatarCHIHIIRØ
Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Chihiiro Payment: 80GP Details: Nope!! She's a bit dumb and is a big idiot Style: Icon Background or not?: mhm Reference: xx Subbed to thread?: Yee Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Chihiiro Payment: 80GP Details: Nope Style: Icon Background or not?: yep Reference: xx Subbed to thread?: Yes
"Wh-What? Do you think it's strange that...I *want* to listen to Angie? So what? It's also important to listen to others, so we can work together." Code by Bakugo, Icon by me, this isn't a free use template, banner by ArtisticUmbresol
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru

QUOTE originally posted by CHIHIIRØ

Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Chihiiro Payment: 80GP Details: Nope!! She's a bit dumb and is a big idiot Style: Icon Background or not?: mhm Reference: xx Subbed to thread?: Yee Ameyoru, I'd like to buy some art! Name: Chihiiro Payment: 80GP Details: Nope Style: Icon Background or not?: yep Reference: xx Subbed to thread?: Yes
i'm gonna open up a human/non-pokemon shop in a new thread in a sec so i'll add you to that order list as its separate
CHIHIIRØ's AvatarCHIHIIRØ
Alrighty, can you PM me a link? Thanks c:
Ameyoru's AvatarAmeyoru
@BloodZombie since you ordered a few weeks back i did yours first!

cute zom!!

Pages: 123··· 2829303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page