PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Deoxys' Island [actual rp]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 444546

HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
This is the setup. It's 2025, and people's lives are going on like normal. Trainers are battling, checking their pokedexes, making purchases for Super Potions and Revives, doing what they normally do. Somewhere, off the coast of Sinnoh, a red light flashed. The scientists scrambled to the screen, hundreds of bodies crowded around the giant screen, which detailed and observed the space around Earth for any new ocurrences. Finally, it had happened. After fifty years, after all those false warnings, it had happened. An asteriod had finally touched Earth's surface, perfectly and utterly intact, and carrying unknown, intelligent, sentient life. When Deoxys crashed on the planet, he was captured by corrupt humans. They experimented on him and basically treated him like dirt. When Deoxys first arrived here, he was expecting a warm welcome, happy people, etc etc etc. Just like on his dying home planet, when he left fifty years ago. And he would have responded in kind, except that they tortured and tormented him until Deoxys snapped. He destroyed the lab, and escaped, never to be seen again. After many years of observing of this worlds creatures and plants and animals, Deoxys created an island where only pokemon who truly needed it could get there

Rules

0. All PFQ rules apply. 1. No Godmodding, which is controlling other people's characters. 2. No Mary Sues, I am very strict on this. 3. Please please please no overly dramatic characters. 4. Yes, you can have legendaries, just small ones like Shaymin and you must have express permission from Smol or I. 5. SmolPhantump is my right hand lady, and if you disrespect, insult, or bully her in any way, you will have three chances before you get a three day ban. She can accept and/or decline forms, and ban people within reason. 6. Please fill out the form properly. 7. Please no 1 sentence personalities, and have proper grammar and spelling. 8. Yep, gay/bi/trans characters allowed. Just no over the top ones who constantly scream "IM GAY AND IM PROUD". It may be funny irl or online, but it isn't in a serious roleplay. 9. Pre-established relationships are okay, as well as pre-established eggs. 10. Character limit is 3.
My avatar is official art! I also have a traditional art shop~ :D
give me steel statues
i want boxes
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Hehe I have arrived)) Jamie A small, crumpled silouhette lay on the beach shore, each wave that came to the beach tugging softly at his drenched fur. The effects of a hard battle lay visibly upon his pelt, as cuts, scratches, and the like, dotted his fur. His vision was blurry, and his mind felt like dead air. He was aware he was alive, but he felt so tired.. and the beach felt so warm, maybe he could just go back to sleep. Beach? He hadn't been on the beach. That wasn't right. His body protested as he tried to force himself into a standing position, and immediately collapsed. "Nhh." He grumbled, his head resting on the sand in exhaustion. Scarlet The liepard walked into the small hut for patrol, and waited for the others. She was incredibly in the mood to get going, and she wondered if anyone would be there today. Maybe along the way she could grab some breakfast. Surely they'd pass by the forest? It really didn't matter, though, as long as the job was done. She stretched, her spindly frame arching almost unnaturally as she did so. Juniper The small grass pokemon hopped onto a stool, and used it as leverage to reach her supplies. She did her routine check, making sure every single herb and plant was there, and nothing was out of place. Humming with satisfaction, she jumped back down, and went to tend to her herb garden. "It really is a lovely day~" She said, mostly to herself. She couldn't wait to just bask in the sun when she got the chance.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
mhittboi's Avatarmhittboi
Auri The young Zorua perked his head up, his ears twitching to attention. Overhead, leaves gently fluttered down in the breeze, falling around his frame. Steadily, he got to his feet, investigating the surroundings. He must have been asleep for much longer than he meant, the last thing he recalled being him going for a "short" nap. He groomed himself quickly, and then breathed. He was rested now - it was time to get to work.
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Leo yawned, the sleep still hanging onto him. He hadn't been sleeping well as of late, and anytime He had got the chance to sleep....It was always time to get ready and go to work. He shakes his fur as He stops to stretch his rather large body, his claws digging into the dirt. The home that He shared with his Rachael mate wasn't too far off from where the med-bay(hospital?) was. Luckily, it never took an extremely long time to get there. After looking around a bit, He notices that a stool was out. Juniper must be here already. He thought.
Avatar was made by Glo, for my use only!
(OOOOOOOOOOO The herb garden lay just outside the medical center, and Juniper had already began her morning stroll, pulling weeds and using a small, carved rock, she poured water over the plants with great care. She hummed happily to herself, the overwhelming scent of plants bringing her indescribable joy.
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
((jdfhjhsdfgjhsdfg)) ((insert internal screeching noises)) Deoxys quietly walked along the beach, humming a small tune under his breath as he looked around. Spotting a small furry figure in the distance, he gasped lightly. He swiftly ran over to Jamie, staying in Speed forme for a few moments until he reached him, and then returned to normal. He bent down slowly and carefully picked the eevee hybrid up with one arm, and gently touched his consciousness to see if he was alive. 'Hello little one.' He said, 'smiling'. Rachael stretched tiredly, blinking the sleep from her eyes and then yawning. She was still in the hut, although the Lycanroc probably should've gotten up an hour ago. She groomed herself for a few minutes, and did a few other menial things that needed to be done. Rachael yawned again, and trotted out of the hut now that she was fully awake. She was in the middle of smelling around to see if Leo was here when- I was supposed to meet Deoxys an hour ago. I was supposed to meet Deoxys an hour ago. Rachael sprinted to the beach which was about fifteen minutes away, and kept sprinting until she found the tall alien pokemon. "sorryiwaslateijustwokeup-" "It's fine." Deoxys said quietly, and 'smiled' at her.
The small pile of spikes and fluff made a quiet noise, his paws twitching as he did so. He seemed barely aware of what was happening. Ugh... everything hurts.. He thought to himself. His fur was matted and clogged with sand, not to mention waterlogged. Just a sad sight in general to be honest.
Yamata no Orochi Orochi stepped out of the hut, her draconic eyes adjusting to the sunlight. Before she set off to work, she took a moment to lift up a single leg to scratch her ear. Once she finished, she began hovering a few feet above the ground to fly to her destination, which would be her patrol position. Grant The Sawsbuck was in his hut, arranging some of his items. Grant then turned his head when he felt the sunlight hit his thick fur. He stood up, looking outside his window. “Good day!” He shouted.
Avatar is a Desire Driven!Mamizou spirite by captainski
mhittboi's Avatarmhittboi
Auri Auri began to make his way to the medical bay, retracing the path that he was beginning to see as familiar. He often took rest under the large leppa tree, just north of the bay. It was a short enough walk for convenience, but long enough that he wouldn't be disturbed in any of his naps. As he approached the bay, he noted that Juniper was already present. She seemed to be tending to the herbs, which wasn't unusual. He figured a grass-type Pokémon would be more familiar with plantlife than himself, so more often than not let her do her thing. The two of them hadn't really spoke much since Auri washed up on the island. It must have been a couple of weeks ago now, he recollected, continuing down to the bay. He noted that Leo was here too, it was hard to miss the larger body of the Luxray, considering Auri's own petite size. He wasn't aquainted well enough with either of them to strike up conversation, though, and instead decided to begin busying himself with checking stocks.
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
(XD sorrynotsorry) Leo pokes his head out of the medical center, once again a rather large yawn escaping from him. He sees that Juniper was out in the garden and slowly pads his way over. On his way to the garden, he spots Auri and give a nod, acknowledging their presence. "Morning boss. Auri has just arrived, is there anything I can help with?"

Pages: 123··· 444546

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page