PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sanity Not Included: RPDS&T {POLLS}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

bacc in business

Cranberry now has his fancy new ribbon and now there's anOTHER new character, Nuri. The first thing Nuri did was to steal all three ribbons from the main three, but Lucia caught her and made her give them back. Speaking of Lucia, she really likes to act like a police so she can be angry at people. Shhe terrifies the kids and wAIT IS THAT ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER--
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

don't take the books

So, Silken was studying his books when all of a sudden Tivona came by. "Hi Silken, whatcha doin?" She asked, with some spunk in her voice. "Oh, uh, studying my books.." Silken replied, hiding said books. Tivona was a known trickster, and Silken didn't want her getting a hold of a potentially catastrophic spell from one of his books. Silken then remembered that he had promised to meet Toxian to help him with 'a private matter' and carefully collected his books. "I have to go, DON'T touch my books..!" He warned. Tivona nodded and smiled, leaving Silken's little tree that he had claimed in one of Ren's fields. As soon as Silken was out of sight, Tivona pulled out... the secret camera she had used to take pictures of the book pages??? How did Tivona even do that?? She has hoove-- oh it was Nuri. Nuri was operating the camera while hiding in Tivona's bushes. Oh boy, now they have a spell. "It says it's for... I can't read that, it's too messy." Nuri said, trying to decipher Silken's rushed scribbles. All she knew is that this particular spell summoned a 'dragon', whatever that was. Silken had used it in a contest before. Tivona, however, could decipher the messy writing and soon they figured out the chant. No, you don't get to know it. I don't want you to summon a dragon goshdarnit. After they had finished, a.. potato looking dragon appeared. "That looks hilarious!!" Tivona snorted, forgetting all about how they were going to scare everyone else with it. Suddenly, a siren can be heard. It's the Lucia police!! And Jerry. Jerry came too. Tivona and Nuri start to panic as Silken flies behind Lucia, with Toxian following from the ground. "You're under arrest! Come out with your hooves and nubs up!" Lucia said as she landed outside Silken's tree. Silken quickly recites a counterspell that makes the potato dragon vanish, and the two troublemakers come out. Toxian calls Azuri to take care of Tivona and Nuri, while Jerry has fun playing police for a little bit until she has to go back to her shrine (long story). And thats how Toxian got dating advice.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page