PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sanity Not Included: RPDS&T {NEW POLL (2)}

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Pages: 12

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe

bacc in business

Cranberry now has his fancy new ribbon and now there's anOTHER new character, Nuri. The first thing Nuri did was to steal all three ribbons from the main three, but Lucia caught her and made her give them back. Speaking of Lucia, she really likes to act like a police so she can be angry at people. Shhe terrifies the kids and wAIT IS THAT ANOTHER NEW CHARACTER--

don't take the books

So, Silken was studying his books when all of a sudden Tivona came by. "Hi Silken, whatcha doin?" She asked, with some spunk in her voice. "Oh, uh, studying my books.." Silken replied, hiding said books. Tivona was a known trickster, and Silken didn't want her getting a hold of a potentially catastrophic spell from one of his books. Silken then remembered that he had promised to meet Toxian to help him with 'a private matter' and carefully collected his books. "I have to go, DON'T touch my books..!" He warned. Tivona nodded and smiled, leaving Silken's little tree that he had claimed in one of Ren's fields. As soon as Silken was out of sight, Tivona pulled out... the secret camera she had used to take pictures of the book pages??? How did Tivona even do that?? She has hoove-- oh it was Nuri. Nuri was operating the camera while hiding in Tivona's bushes. Oh boy, now they have a spell. "It says it's for... I can't read that, it's too messy." Nuri said, trying to decipher Silken's rushed scribbles. All she knew is that this particular spell summoned a 'dragon', whatever that was. Silken had used it in a contest before. Tivona, however, could decipher the messy writing and soon they figured out the chant. No, you don't get to know it. I don't want you to summon a dragon goshdarnit. After they had finished, a.. potato looking dragon appeared. "That looks hilarious!!" Tivona snorted, forgetting all about how they were going to scare everyone else with it. Suddenly, a siren can be heard. It's the Lucia police!! And Jerry. Jerry came too. Tivona and Nuri start to panic as Silken flies behind Lucia, with Toxian following from the ground. "You're under arrest! Come out with your hooves and nubs up!" Lucia said as she landed outside Silken's tree. Silken quickly recites a counterspell that makes the potato dragon vanish, and the two troublemakers come out. Toxian calls Azuri to take care of Tivona and Nuri, while Jerry has fun playing police for a little bit until she has to go back to her shrine (long story). And thats how Toxian got dating advice.
NOTICE!! PM me a Pokémon of yours you'd like to see featured in a story and I'll choose a random winner from them to be featured in a story! Ask for details in PM.

whippersnappers

Frost was hiding in a closet from Azuri. She had been shipping everyone to no end after Valentine's Day, and he was her last and latest target. "Ow" Frost owed as he poked himself with one of his shells. It wasn't fun in the closet and Azuri was probably yelling at Xander and Toxian now anyways. Coming out of the closet, Frost blinked like 500 times because he was sure that there weren't that many Pokémon the last time he checked. "Wait why are there like 12 new people here" Frost said, confused. "Christmas presents and impulse buys" Mauris explained, who was also there. Frost thought that was fair enough, and checked out what everyone was doing. Luck was hanging out with Tivona and Nuri. Frost already did not like Luck because he wanted to be the only albino there. A shiny Dewott he hadn't noticed before was on a computer, writing something and eating vast amounts of ramen and the tortilla strips from Chick-Fil-A. Sytheria was curled up in the sun, a bit annoyed but mostly fine with the shiny Sandslash curled up with her. Kobe and Natalie were being harassed by Azuri, even though they were already dating and stuff. Koujo and Veredi were talking about stuff, Koujo looking annoyed as Azuri made the 'I've got my eyes on you' symbol at him, still believing that Koujo was female and Veredi was male when it was the other way around. A group of four Pokémon was harassing each other, With Xalyr using Don's head as her personal punching bag instead of the real ones, one of the two heads of the doggo dragon barking at them and the other barking at a black-flowered Floette who was throwing expired sweet hearts at them. "Oh no." Frost was scared. This isn't going to end well.

#1 cinnamon roll is..

Azuri appeared out of nowhere and grabbed Frost. "FROST THIS IS URGENT WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE #1 CINNAMON ROLL IS--" "Uh why?" Frost replied, confused. Azuri shook him more, so Frost decided not to question it. Frost followed Azuri to a line of very confused Pokémon. They were, in order: Gelly, Melty, Cheery, Toxian, Xander, Silken, Toriel, Evangeline, buff leaf, Air Bean, Rose, Rade, Marigold, and Reverauki. Some of these mons were ones Frost didn't recognize. He also saw some more of Azuri's voting victims, like Cranberry, Chrome, and Luck. He was scared. "Ok everyone, I have a voting box, so v o t e." Azuri said, unleashing what she hoped was the hoard but turned out to be a slow trickle. Eventually, everyone voted. Azuri announced the results. "And the #1 Cinnamon Roll is.. .〰.???" She said, shocked. Also shocked she xould even say .〰.'s name. "HEY NO FAIR, BUFF LEAF IS #1 I KNOW IT!!" JOHN CENAROAR yelled, like his name was. buff leaf looked away, embarrassed. "SILKEN IS!!!" Lucia argued, making Silken involuntary blush. "OK WHO THE F R I C K DIDN'T VOTE MELTY???" Ren argued. Melty was asleep. Tivona and Nuri bickered about whether Gelly or Reverauki was best girl. Tivona took the side of Gelly, and Nuri understandably took the side of her shiny Musharna 'sister' Reverauki. Chrome tried to to hold in laughter, as he had voted for .〰. As many times as there were mons. Cranberry eyed him suspiciously, knowing what he did already. While Ross declared the reasons why his (adoptive) sisters Rose and Rade where the best choice, Azuri realized something. All of the votes for .〰. were in Chrome's pawwriting. "Ok the actual winner will now be announced, because CHROME decided to rig the voting." She announced, turning angry eyes to the now panicked Chrome. "Split between 45 Pokémon, the winner is... a three-way tie between Gelly, Silken, and Reverauki, each having only one more vote than everyone else's 3. Thank you good day." Aaaand chaos ensures.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page