PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"What do you say, Rockruff? Want to come with?" Glacier asked, grabbing a Pokeball and holding it out for him.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
The Rockruff nodded its head slowly. “That’s a yes I guess.” Kari said chuckling at her ryhme. Yeah! You go, uh, Rockruff. Smooth, very smooth.
Glacier tapped the Pokeball against Rockruff's head, watching it go inside the Pokeball.
The rockruff nonchantly lowered its head as if to sleep. Kari grinned smugly at N. “See, I know my pokemon too.” “No you don’t.” N said. “Are your pokemon happy with you?” “I mean, I let them out whenever possible so they could simply leave so yes I guess.” She said with a shrugg.
Glacier stood up and nodded then he turned to face N. "I believe her Pokemon Communication is greater than yours." He said.
Before N could say anything Kari shouted, “That’s a knee-slapper!” N shook his head, “She doesn’t have any communication skills with her pokemon, she simply keeps them or leaves them.” “Exactly!” Kari said climbing onto Root. “Enough wasting time, I want to see more of Unova and find Silver.”
"You said it...." Glacier murmured then had Dracool out of her Pokeball. He climbed on to her back and the wings on her head extended to their full extent
"Silver huh, I've heard that name somewhere." N said. "He's practically my brother, do you know where he is?" Kari asked. "Not exactly, but I think one of my grunts kidnapped him for something." "So the usual?" "Pretty much."
"Foolish...." Glacier muttered then glanced over at Kari, "Anywho, let's get this over with."
Kari got on her Stoutland and held out the stone, “So what was this for again?” N looked at her glumly.

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page