PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

1x1 Pokemon RP(TaoMemberJay & SmithMarcy)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 21222324

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"I'll raise him, sure." Glacier replied, ignoring Kari's sarcasm. He glanced over at Aqua then back at the Rockruff.
SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
“Alright here you go.” Kari said. She set the Rockruff down and it was going to make a run for it when they saw their former owner looking for them. They froze on the spot.
Glacier turned to the Rockruff and knelt down to it, squatting. "Hey...what's up?" He asked.
It’s former owner went up to them, “Excuse me but that’s my pokemon.” “So it ran away.” Kari said. “Oh she probably just wanted a run.” she said. “It’s a he.” “How would you know?” “I have friends.”
"Probably ran away because it didn't like you." Glacier muttered.
“Oh don’t be silly, he stayed with me for five years.” She said. “Oh I know! You’re annoying.” Kari suggested. The rockruff nodded in agreement.
Glacier chuckled lightly. "Annoying, huh? Your Rockruff doesn't lie."
“Oh how silly of him. He loves me and he knows it.” “Does he now?” A familiar voice said. The girl seemed to hypen up and smoothed back her hair. “Of course. We’ve been together since, forever I guess,” she battered her eyes. “I hear his voice. He no longer wants that. Let him go.” N said. “Of course.” she said.
Glacier chuckled and watched the Rockruff
“What are you waiting for Frosty? Catch it!” Kari said. “No, you should let it be.” N said. “Well it needs a few move edits if it wants to survive out there.” Kari argued. “So waht does the rockruff think?” Once a theif, always a theif. What now?!

Pages: 123··· 21222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page