PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

panda's pile of anxiety

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 434445

quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
I’m really hoping that there’s a Shazi day before my Übercharm runs out that I can just stay home and play all day. Why? So I can use my Z-Crystal and have an ubercharm on with my shiny chain. I don’t even want a melan, just two (2) albinos and two (2) shinies.
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
Okay well I just got a shiny Houndour again, now all I need are 2 albinos and I’ll be set. Let me get this straight, though: I don’t want a melan. I repeat: I. Do. Not. Want. A. Melan. Sally is going to be terrible and be like, “oh hey you want albinos? POOF a full PARTY of melans” all the melan hunters are going to hate this post
By the way, if anybody ever just wants to talk, I’m (usually) here from 2 PM to 2 AM server time.
So I just got a third shiny Houndour, if anybody wants it it’s UFT in my shop.
Welp I’m home all day for this shazi day but I screwed up and didn’t use my z-crystal hhhhhhhhhh
Perks of buying a 99% breeding pair: I always have 40+ eggs in the daycare Cons of buying a 99% breeding pair: I don’t know what to do with 40+ eggs in the daycare
Well thanks Sally, I just got an albino Houndour with 100 POINTS put in. Great start to the day.
hhhhhhh what 3 people massclicked me what do I do
Garth has the best journal out of all the mods. I aspire to have a journal as good as his
Yay, both Shazi AND Perse clicked my party today! That’s a new record: 2 high-ranking people (mods/artists) in one day!

Pages: 1234··· 434445

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page